- Lyle J. Arnold, Jr. explains why the CONciLIAR faux 'popes' are the exact opposite of St. Peter in their persistence to let the rotting, fetid stench of sin grow worse with no intent of cleaning up the malicious malodor because, with each imposter, the fetor only grows worse, making what was so Catholic totally unrecognizable as he explains in his piece John Paul II & the Augean Stables
- Sure n' begorrah, St. Patrick must be rolling over in his grave at the sight of the apostates who have ruined not just his beloved land but his beloved Faith on both sides of the Atlantic as Dr. Droleskey details something far, far worse than tornadoes or hurricanes with The Whirlwinds of Spiritual Destruction
- Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis layman turns to another layman for communicating with the devil - erh, ah Exorcism - which is impossible for a layman to do, especially when he's a Lutheran. What part of Outside the Church there is no salvation doesn't the Argentinian Apostate-tending-toward-Antichrist not get? NovusOrdoWatch reveals how wacky the CONciLIAR cabal has gone in letting the devil have his day. Why not? Considering there are no true Exorcists left, save for a few who see the real danger inherent in wholesale exorcisms, it's Beelzebub bar the door UnFrancis' Favorite Exorcist is a Lutheran!
- On one thing we're in agreement with Bergoglio. He doesn't want to be called "pope" and we're fine with that because he's not! He's merely "Francesco, 'Bishop' of Rome. Pardon us, make that unFrancesco. As Traditio writes Who's on First?
- In light of blatant blasphemy by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are saved regardless of creed as long as they "do good" in a "culture of encounter" (whatever the heck such gobbledygook like that means), Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey exposes the heretic for what he is - definitely NOT a true pope. This latest heresy by the apostate Argentinian layman posing as a pope, oops, 'Bishop' of Rome, has gotten a lot of play in the secular press and must be addressed and who better than one of the most prolific Catholic writers today to set the record straight in Francis Do-Right
- Maybe the reason Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis won't wear red is because he is a Red! For the man who proffers that he is so full of charity, he forgets the symbolism for a pope wearing red. Of course, he's not the pope so why would he know anyway?! Dr. Marian Therese Horvat refutes the excuses why he didn't wear the scarlet mozzetta and eschews other papal traditions as she explains The Symbolism of the Papal Red & White
- Memo to all who LIE: Everything is relevant to God and He remembers everything. That is a message Dr. Droleskey imparts in his piece "Irrelevant" Now Perhaps, Not At The Particular Judgment
- Chicago has become the cesspool not just for its political thuggery, but also the CONciLIAR cabal who keep protecting the pedophile presbyters of the Bogus Ordo. Cost of the cover-up? 30 million and counting. Traditio points out St. Augustine's words: "It is better that the truth be known than that scandal be covered up." See If St. Ignatius were alive today...
How appropriate that the Radecki brothers were ordained on the feast of the holy historian St. Bede the Venerable for they followed in his footsteps in tracing the history of the Church right up to the present with their book. Yes, today is St. Bede's feast day and while the first step to sainthood is making one "venerable" the title of Saint Bede the Venerable means so much more for he was the illustrious ornament of the Anglo-Saxon Church and its very first historian. Considered the Father of English History, he was the first to date events as in the "Year of Our Lord" - Anno Domini
(A.D.) and would be appalled today to hear that the Modernist secularists want to make it A.C.E. (After the Common Era)in doing away with any reference to Christ whatsoever, all part of the anti-Catholic agenda to de-Christianize America thoroughly. That is the Masonic creed which Bede would never have stood for. St. Bede was officially named a Doctor of the Church by Pope Leo XIII. Considered a Father of the Church, he was the Benedictines' jewel and is often called The Holy Historian
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a six- minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy priest and Doctor of the Church St. Bede the Venerable who wrote the
history of the Church in the English language and chronicled how the Anglo-Saxon culture was influenced by the Catholic Faith. He was one who counseled all to never waste time and take time to pray for we never know the time. He was so holy that he was called "venerable" before his death, thus his title to this day as His Excellency relates in his sermon on St. Bede the Venerable
Today is Day Six in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, on this feast of St. Bede the Venerable and Silver Jubilee of two dedicated priests as we prepare for the upcoming feast of Corpus Christi, we honor Mary as most admirable. It is an admirable habit to pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
V. The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
And she conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Hail Mary)
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
Be it done unto me according to Thy word. (Hail Mary)
V. And the Word was made flesh.
And dwelt among us.(Hail Mary)
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
V.Let us pray.
Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the Incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae.
Et concepit de Spiritu Sancto.
Ecce ancilla Domini.
Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum. (Ave Maria)
Et Verbum caro factum est.
Et habitavit in nobis. (Ave Maria)
Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Gratiam tuam, quaesumus Domine, mentibus nostris infunde: ut qui, Angelo nuntiante, Christi Filii tui incarnationem cognovimus, per passionem ejus et crucem ad resurrectionis gloriam perducamur. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
The Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Lord have mercy on us,Let us pray.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, * pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, *
Holy, Virgin of virgins, *
Mother of Christ, *
Mother of divine grace, *
Mother most pure, *
Mother most chaste, *
Mother inviolate, *
Mother undefiled, *
Mother most amiable, *
Mother most admirable, *
Mother of good counsel, *
Mother of our Creator, *
Mother of our Savior, *
Virgin most prudent, *
Virgin most venerable, *
Virgin most renowned, *
Virgin most powerful, *
Virgin most merciful, *
Virgin most faithful, *
Mirror of justice, *
Seat of wisdom, *
Cause of our joy, *
Spiritual vessel, *
Vessel of honor, *
Singular vessel of devotion, *
Mystical rose, *
Tower of David, *
Tower of ivory, *
House of gold, *
Ark of the covenant, *
Gate of Heaven, *
Morning star, *
Health of the sick, *
Refuge of sinners, *
Comforter of the afflicted, *
Help of Christians, *
Queen of angels, *
Queen of patriarchs, *
Queen of prophets, *
Queen of Apostles, *
Queen of martyrs, *
Queen of confessors, *
Queen of virgins, *
Queen of all saints, *
Queen conceived without original sin, *
Queen assumed into Heaven, *
Queen of the most holy Rosary, *
Queen of peace, *
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,have mercy on us.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
Grant unto us, Thy servants, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, at all times to enjoy health of soul and body; and by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary, ever virgin, when freed from the sorrows of this present life, to enter into that joy which hath no end. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee; and I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
(repeat the above 3 times then bow your head in reciting the following:)
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in unison with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the conversion of poor sinners.
Pray for the Sick
Pray for the Dearly Departed Souls
Click image above
Click image above
To assist all in striving toward holiness, click on the Confessional to your right to review your transgressions through a thorough Examination of Conscience
John Gregory provides the commentary for Trinity Sunday from Father George Leo Haydock found in many Douay-Rheims version of the New Testament. In the short, but powerfully poignant and pertinent paragraphs from our Lord's mouth in His final assurance of His protection in today's Gospel we have all we need to debunk all Protestant argumentation for Scriptura sola
or Fidei sola
. Their rationalizations are heresy for the Word alone will not save you, nor will Faith alone, but rather those combined through the Sacraments
for only through being in the state of Sanctifying Grace can we hope to achieve Heaven. We arrive at the sacraments through Faith and we learn Faith through the Word. Consider, if you will, a three-legged stool (ideal analogy for Trinity Sunday). If one of those legs are missing the stool cannot stand. To know Jesus is to love Him and obey Him by following all
He commands. "Behold I am with you all days"
The Athanasian Creed, attributed to Saint Athanasius, also know as the Quicumque vult
, was formerly recited at the office of Prime on Sundays and Trinity Sunday is the time when we renew our commitment to our Faith and the dogma Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus
- "Outside the Church There is No Salvation." The Athanasian Creed is one of the four authoritative Creeds of Holy Mother Church and is not something that is an opinion but what every Roman Catholic must
believe. That includes those who subscribe to Vatican II. Oh, wait, their boss just announced that such a dogma no longer exists and all are saved. If that is not blasphemous blatant heresy, then we're in more trouble than we thought. St. Athanasius must be rolling over in his grave as we see Our Lady's words at LaSalette become a reality: "Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist." Yes, Francis, you have fulfilled the prophesy. God help us all! Don't believe the CONciLIAR'S words. Believe St. Athanasius and pray the Athanasian Cread
With today being Trinity Sunday, we present a feature on the Mystery of the Triune Divinity installment in a series that will resume shortly once we get into June. It is an effort to return to basics since too often we all make the holy Faith complicated, whereas in reality the truths and traditions of the Catholic Faith are quite simple. God doesn't complicate things, man does. We must take things on faith and the Blessed Trinity is the greatest Mystery there is. Yet, it is the most august of mysteries. And we know so because we proclaim this in the Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed and in all we do as Catholics in daily saying the Act of Faith, "We believe these and all the truths which the holy Catholic Church teaches, because Thou hast revealed them, Who canst neither deceive nor be deceived.". We believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, The Blessed Trinity
Today on Trinity Sunday we observe Day Five in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, on this Glorious Solemnity of Trinity Sunday we focus on the blessed Mystery of both the Triune Divinity and how the Mother of God after Adam and Eve's sin, was alone the only person God created without Original Sin as the perfect Tabernacle for the Son of God. Thus we honor Mary as Mother inviolate for just as the Church the Holy Ghost protects is inviolate and incorrupt, so also the Immaculate Mother of God, who is the spouse of the Sanctifier. All the more reason to pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-sixth day of May the flower offered to Our Lady as Queen of the May is the PRIMROSE with the corresponding Virtue being LOVE OF LABOR. Interesting that the primrose would represent the love of work for it is the primrose path which represents sensual pleasure and is most often associated with the path to perdition. Conversely it is the narrow and straight path to Heaven which fosters a love of labor out of a sincere love for God and total humility. Perhaps the primrose, not actually a rose, is presented for it typifies the plentitude of multicolor flowers that are produced through tender loving care by the love of labor for it takes time and work to cultivate a garden of primroses. So also it takes time and work to cultivate virtue but the result is more colorful and splendid to the soul and to Our Lord and Our Lady than any flower, no matter how beautiful the primrose bouquets can be, made all the more beautiful with the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you an eleven minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy priest St. Philip Neri, whose feast this year is superseded by Trinity Sunday. Few saints were as enthralled and in love with the Holy Trinity and the Mother of God as the holy mystic St. Philip who received visions from Heaven as he gave of himself fully to the divine will and would take hours to say holy Mass for he was in ecstasy in prayer. Yet, he always expressed how joyful he was rather than retreating as a contemplative for he was on fire with the love of God and preached the true Faith without compromise in imparting how the faithful should be as joyful as he was as His Excellency explains in his sermon on St. Philip Neri
There are many devotions we can practice throughout the day, but one of the most efficacious of these, besides the holy Rosary, is the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary which Karl D. Keller is anxious to share with all. There are various versions - long ones and short ones - dedicated to Our Lady and it is the intention here to share the approved devotion with Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur from over a century ago with readers. Here Karl presents the the fifth hour of the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary: Sext, which means "six" and is actually the halfway point of the day at the height of the sun at noon. Every three hours an office is said and thus, despite the nomenclature of six, this is the actually known as the "Fifth Hour" and said at noon which marks 12 hours since Matins and until Matins. The sun is at its highest and, before lunch, we take time to say the Angelus and then immediately follow with the Office of Sext, the third of the four short offices called "The Little Hours" and yet it is called
Sext - the Fifth Hour
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you an eleven minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of Pope St. Gregory VII, who was the holy monk Hildebrand. He chose the name Gregory after Pope St. Gregory the Great and set out to tackle reforms for the clergy in re-establishing celibacy and rid the Church of simony as well as taking on the biggest obstacle of his time - lay investiture in his battles with Emperor Henry IV, a life long antagonist who finally submitted to Gregory at Canossa, but three years later Henry marched into Rome and Gregory was forced to flee to the Benedictine Monastery in Monte Cassino. Though he restored respect and the dignity of the Papacy, he died in exile at Salerno, never receiving the accolades he deserved until after his death. His Excellency fills us in on today's saint Pope St. Gregory VII
Today is Day Four in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today on this last day within the Octave of Pentecost on the eve of Trinity Sunday we focus on the virtue of Fear of the Lord, a gift today's saint Pope St. Gregory VII had an abundance of from the time he was the holy monk Hildebrand. This virtue of holy fear is so well reflected in what Blessed Mother imparts to her children for she is the Mirror of Justice and realizes that while God is all merciful, He is also all just and those who assume they can skate into Heaven are in for a big surprise. If we want to reflect the graces available to us we need to remain in the state of grace and protect our souls by praying daily her Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-fifth day of May the flower offered to Our Lady as Queen of the May is the DAFFODIL with the corresponding Virtue being DEVOTION TO MARY. The lovely yellow or white daffodil signals the fullness of Spring just as Our Lady's fulfillment of God's holy Will signaled the fullness of redemption through her Divine Son. Because She is the Living Tabernacle for the Son of God, it is only natural that we show her the very same respect Christ did and shower her with prayers of intercession and with spiritual daffodils in thanksgiving for what was the true "New Springtime" the Passion, Death and Resurrection of the One Who conquered sin and death for us. One way to honor her, beside her holy Rosary, is the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Today is the traditional feast of Mary, Help of Christians. The invocation Auxilium Christianorum (Help of Christians) originated in the sixteenth century and was added to the Litany of Loreto by His Holiness Pope St. Pius V following the victorious Battle of Lepanto. This feast was instituted for May 24 by His Holiness Pope Pius VII. Though not a feast on the universal calendar it is celebrated at various places throughout the world where, for instance Mary, Help of Christians is the patronal feast of Australia and a double of the first class with an octave leading to the Queenship of Mary is celebrated with great splendor. This feast has also attained special celebrity since St. Don Bosco, founder of the Salesian Congregation, dedicated to Our Lady, Help of Christians, the mother church of his congregation at Turin. The Salesian Fathers have carried the devotion to their numerous establishments. Piety is synonymous with Our Lady and the saints and it is the focus today for Friday in Pentecost Week; for while Auxilium Christianorum remains a traditional feast, in America today we observe Ember Friday with the Mass Repleatur os meum
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, in the aftermath of the devastation in Oklahoma and the shocking (or maybe not so shocking considering who he is) public heresy by the lay faux pope that you don't have to be Catholic, don't even have to be a Christian to be saved we call upon the Blessed Mother to come to the aid of the faithful for she is Mary, Help of Christians, a title we honor her with today on the traditional feast of that wonderful moniker. Look to her for help always and show your commitment by praying daily her Holy Rosary and contemplate on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-fourth day of May the flower is the RED POPPY with the corresponding Virtue being FERVOR. The hairy-herbed red poppy, though coveted for its opium by those who reject its beauty and look to use it for the means of mammon, emits a milky juice that has been used for authentic medicinal purposes to heal the body. But it is the fervor of its elixir spiritually that drives the virtue of fervor to heal the soul and therein lies the true beauty of the Red Poppy offered to Our Lady in Mary's May. Only a week left to offer her a bouquet with the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
In tribute to both Tim and his dear daughter Maria we republish here what is both a tribute by Maria's father Timothy A. Duff and a reminder that, amid all the sorrow, life goes on and that we had best heed Our Lady's warning at Fatima. In this case, the good died young, but each of us will have to account for our lives. Tim graced these pages for a few years with his feature Fiat Voluntas Dei in which he wrote on The Mystical City of God among other inspirational pieces. This piece was first published on Christ or chaos a few days ago and we run it here in honor of Maria and in respect for Tim and Eileen and their family. Maria died at the tender age of 16 from Pompe Disease on Saturday, May 11 and was buried on May 14 in St. John the Baptist Cemetery in Harrison, Ohio following a Requiem Mass at St. Gertrude the Great. She had been on a feeding tube since 1999 and suffered greatly over her short lifetime in dealing with this debilitating disease that attacked her muscles and her heart, as well as her respiratory system. We extend our deepest condolences to the entire family and assure them of our prayers for the repose of the soul of Maria and her older brother Joseph, who died of the same affliction in 1993. May the Duff family and all who mourn the death of their children be consoled in the knowledge of Our Lord's loving words: "Suffer the little children to come to Me, and forbid them not: for such is the kingdom of God." Following is Tim's words on
Maria: An Image of An Angel and of the Devil
Following up on part two of John Gregory's series on the Mystical Body of Christ, it is necessary now to identify who can be considered within the Church and it may not be as narrow as some might think such as Feeneyites, yet not as wide as others such as Modernists have proffered via the reforms of Vatican II. To realize who is eligible to be included in the visible Church, let us turn to the brilliant, late esteemed theologian Monsignor Joseph Clifford Fenton to guide us on not jumping to conclusions and realizing that the wisdom imparted by the holy cardinal St. Robert Bellarmine and his masterful piece-de-resistance titled De ecclesia militante still holds true despite the dangers of Modernists and those who would venture towards that kind of thinking, in particular a Father Charles Journet who objected to St. Bellarmine's assessment. Monsignor Fenton exposes the dangers in Fr. Journet's 'Concept of the Church'. for as the esteemed theologian points out: desire and blood definitely do come into play as to membership and, therefore, passengers on the Ark of Salvation.
Membership In and Visibility of the Church
We remain in the Octave Week of Pentecost, and today we focus on the Gift of Knowledge. The Lesson from the Acts describes the joy which filled the people of Samaria when the deacon Philip preached the Gospel and worked miracles among them. This joy is a gift of the Holy Ghost. If the world nowadays is more than ever before restless and eager for amusements, it shows that it has none of the joy and consolation of the divine Paraclete, for which it has become unworthy by its resistance to His grace. For today's Mass see Spiritus Domini.
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, in the aftermath of the devastation in Oklahoma we call upon Mary as Comforter of the afflicted for those who lost loved ones or their homes are truly afflicted and we encourage all to pray for them and do what you can temporally to help. She is always there to guide us to her divine Son and comfort us as we carry our cross, which we never know what that might be, it is how we willingly carry it that counts. We, with our fallen human nature, are all afflicted and it is a comfort to know she is there for us always. Therefore, let us all pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplate on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-third day of May the flower offered to Our Lady as Queen of the May is the BLUEBELL with the corresponding Virtue being DESIRE FOR HEAVEN. The delicate bell-shaped flower which grows on many continents and belongs both to the hyacinth and columbine genus, is symbolic of the church bells that clarion souls to come to Holy Mass or to pray the Angelus
, or during Paschaltide the Regina Coeli
. The reason for prayer is not for socializing, but for turning our attention to God and the purpose of desiring things not of this earth, but of Heaven. The Bluebell's delicate shell chimes quietly in a whispy wind reminding us of God's call to focus on our end goal - our Desire for Heaven, possible only through adherence to all Christ has taught and established in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church He founded. It is a magnificent flower to offer to Mary whose entire life was focused on a Desire for Heaven and bringing God's children to that same goal. What a wonderful flower to offer her during her month of May with the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
In Book Four of Chapter Forty of the Prophesies and Revelations of the holy mystic St. Bridget of Sweden, Christ assures the bride that a woman who was very sick would not die. When she did, Bridget was confused but Our Lord assured her that those who die in the temporal sense do not die in the eternal sense for one's death can indeed save one from a fate worse than death, which would be eternal damnation. It gives us pause to contemplate on this in the aftermath of the terrible devastation in Oklahoma and, considering the total annihilation of a community, only 24 died. That is indeed providential and why suffering is part and parcel in our journey toward Heaven for Jesus tells Bridget why He makes it difficult because there is merit in a Christian death and in what way a person dies well or badly does not always indicate how one lived for the true friends of God should not be troubled if they see God's servants dying a harsh bodily death. Pray for the repose of their soul at all times for we should not assume one went straight to Heaven since
Heading to Heaven is Hard
Today is Ember Wednesday within the Octave of Pentecost and the Mass bears a festival character; at one time the Ember fast was postponed for a few weeks. Pope St. Gregory VII re-established the Ember Days in their proper place, but the festal tone of the Office was retained. The contrast between today's fast and the Gospel lesson in which Jesus offers Himself as the bread of eternal life is very opportune. Man does not live by bread alone, but has an absolute need of the Word of God, without Whom this earthly existence is as a day without light, an empty pretence of life, a gloomy image of death. For today's Mass see Deus, dum egregrederis.
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, on this Ember Wednesday we look to the Blessed Virgin for her guidance as we honor her as Mother of Good Counsel for both the virtues of Knowledge and Counsel are important if we are to navigate safely to Heaven's shore through the obstacles of the world, the flesh and the devil. What better compass than the true faith and to pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplate on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-second day of May the flower offered to Our Lady as Queen of the May was the yellow BUTTERCUP with the corresponding Virtue being OBEDIENCE. We must always have obedience to God and we owe allegiance to man only when man's directive is in full harmony with the ordaining will of God. The Buttercup, with its five petals and small, humble appearance is a most fitting reminder of obedience for the 15 Mysteries of the Rosary are divided into three sets of five and begin with the Annunciation, which epitomizes obedience for Our Lady's fiat paved the way for the ultimate obedience to the Father with her Divine Son's Passion, Death and Resurrection so that salvation could be attained through the merits of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful flower to offer to the Blessed Mother in her month of May. Remember Our Lady this month with the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Griff Ruby completes this eight part series in which he points out that throughout the history of the Church there have been heresies and schisms, and yet, when doom and gloomers predicted the end of the Church as they knew it, indubitably She recovered and went on to even greater glory. Today also, when we are in the midst of such a great apostasy as to raise legitimate questions as to whether this might indeed be that final one of Biblical prophecy, there are those within the camps of non-sedevacantists and home-aloners who are the clarions of claptrap crying out that there are either no true bishops and priests left or that we have to be tolerant of the CONciLIAR clergy in the sense of "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." True, there is a small segment of naive ones who may not know, but their teachers knew and if the pupils truly took their faith seriously, they would research to truly know their Faith. Few do. What all of these who warn that the sky is falling or that they must be tolerant or that they must retreat to their homes fail to remember or realize are Christ's words in St. Matthew 28: 20. And never forget, that He started His Church with only eleven men. Surely there are eleven true Bishops who have the power and authority to replicate what they did. Why? Because the same Holy Ghost is still with them!
"I am with you all days"
Today is Double of the First Class feast of Pentecost Tuesday. This is the last of the first class observances for this week. However, during the Octave of Pentecost the Church celebrates more especially the glories of the grace of the Holy Ghost and His secret work of sanctification in the Mystical Body of Christ. Thus today she repeats in the verse for the Communion the words of Our Lord: "The Spirit Who proceedeth from the Father, He shall glorify Me," and this glorification consists chiefly in our sanctification and in the growth of the Kingdom of God in our souls. Counsel is the Gift for today's feast in the Mass of Accipite.
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today during Octave time of Pentecost when we continue to celebrate the birthday of the Church we focus on the virtue of counsel in the Mass and look to the Blessed Virgin for such as we honor her as Virgin most powerful and renew our pledge to pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplate on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
- Don't ever buy the line that Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis is camera shy because he wants to avoid scandal, when what he does is nothing but scandal to God and the faithful. Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey calls his bluff and those defending him in So Much For The Sandro Magister "Photo Op" Theory
- Resurrection Reality Check by NovusOrdoWatch in their "No Rupture with the Past" Update provides beaucoup evidence that the CONciLIAR cabal is complicit in Denying the Bodily Resurrection of Christ
- In her sixth installment Dr. Carol Byrne shows how deep into the communist mindset one Giovani Montini was as the tutor to Giorgio La Pira, A Catholic Communist, in already setting in motion the Great Apostasy way back in the 20's and 30's in Italy as she gets to The Roots of La Pira's Revolutionary Agenda
- There are a plethora of titles attributed to the new man in Rome and Dr. Droleskey seems to nail each one and, while they are not complementary, they are totally true as he documents, specifically in Francis The Manichean
- Alienated by Church Doctrine? Oh, we can't have that, you poor "gay" folk. We must be tolerant and take a "conciliatory approach" as Traditio reports that New York's clownish 'cardinal' Timothy Dolan has Thrown in the Moral Towel
With friends like this, who needs enemies?
- Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey takes the synthetic syncretist Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis to task for his "plastic pabulum" in his article Don't Worry, Jorge, We Don't Take You Seriously As Any Kind Of Catholic
- As NovusOrdoWatch brings to the fore, Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis would be wise (if that's possible!) to see what real humility is by reading the words penned by Pope St. Pius X's Secretary of State Cardinal Rafael Merry del Val: The Litany of Humility
- CONciLIAR sewer now putrifying Africa as Traditio reports sex abuse in Uganda. Contest is on as to who has the most scandals: Obama or the CONciLIAR cabal as word leaks out on Newchurch's Next Scandal Brewing
- Isn't it interesting as Elaine Jordan writes that The Moors Could Not Destroy Our Lady's Image, but, as Traditio reports, Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis is doing everything he can to destroy Our Lady's message at LaSalette and Fatima as well as Quito where what the CONciLIAR cabal is doing was foretold Our Lady of Fatima weeps over Apostasy
- See latest NovusOrdoWatch News Digest for May 18 for interesting pieces found Only in the Novus Ordo
- Catholic Truth? Do you really think the CONciLIAR cabal even cares any more? See Dr. Droleskey's piece on a real piece Kurt Koch who conveys that the Jews have nothing to worry about. Showing Us The Value Of A Conciliar "Consecration"
- Another scandal in Minnesota on the heels of approving queer unions. This is fast becoming the state of 10,000 Lakes going south to where they could use that water if they could quench themselves in hellfire. Of course they can't. So wouldn't it make sense to repent now? Not the CONciLIAR clowns in charge as another scam turns out to be a sham as Traditio reports: Embarrased by Embezzlement? Never the V2 faux 'popes'
- For Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis Fatima is just a phone call away. Why bother? See Dr. Thomas Droleskey's Phoning it in
- Social Media is the death of decency and cursive writing as Margaret Galitzin explains in The U.S. Says Goodbye to Cursive Writing
- Pardon Dr. Droleskey if he's had too much tryptophan from all the turkeys who are more like chickens who have come home to roost in apostasy as he points out on NY's Tim Dolan & Gov. Cuomo in Talking Turkeys
- Traditio reports Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis wants Brazil to pony up 60 million dollars for his Junket to Corrupt Junkies at World Youth Day
- Truth is so elusive when lies rule the day as Dr. Droleskey shows how we have not truly realized why things are so corrupt today in the USA. Read part two of his essay to understand the cause and effects of our lawless land Having Developed An Immunity To Truth - Part Two
- NovusOrdoWatch points us to a new work by John Lane Concerning A SSPX Dossier on Sedevacantism, but it is not the first refutation of the same SSPX book for Griff Ruby masterfully and thoroughly refuted Fr. Boulet's work three years ago in fourteen installments. These links can be found at In Conclusion - A Real Solution to a False Problem
- How do you tell if the head man in Rome and the head man in the White House are lying? Their lips move! Dr. Droleskey details in part one of Having Developed An Immunity To Truth
- Lyle J. Arnold Jr. presents a piece on a modern day Herod who, thank God, was convicted of his barbarous and murderous deeds. Kermit Gosnell’s Slaying of the Innocents
- NovusOrdoWatch provides a great retort to Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis and his Modernist Gobbledygook at its Finest - NOT!
- As if two false popes aren't enough, John Paul 2 look-alike surfaces eight years after death and is immediately arrested as the spin in Rome might be It's a Bogus Ordo "Miracle"!
- Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis Copts a feel for Monophysites as he receives heretics' award. Why not. Just like misery loves company, so, too, apostates love company. unFrancis Copts Out
- Want to promote a cause? Just hold a CONization. That's what Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis did Sunday in surpassing JP2's 500. Record broken, but it's a broken record to true Catholics
- Tribute to Patrick Henry Omlor, a true pioneer of Tradition Trailblazer for Truth and Tradition
- Traditio reports: Pedophilie protector and perverted faux 'cardinal' Roger the Dodger Mahony flaunts his demonic defiance in the face of Bergoglio as proof UnFrancis proves he's a toothless paper tiger
- Voris is voracious in his hypocrisy as NovusOrdoWatch exposes his shallow shilling for Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis as a conservative. Oh, true Catholics beg to differ. Voris is a shameful sham shunning truth as we see with an overwhelming amount of proof provided to show how the Voris Virus veers off the Vortex
- We used to say we could trust our cardinals, bishops, priests and especially the Pope. After Vatican II, we could not say that anymore. But as for the truths and traditions of holy Mother Church, there is no "we used to say" as Dr. Droleskey documents in taking NY's clown prince Timothy Dolan to the woodshed in his piece Memo To Timothy Michael Dolan: Catholics Never Say "We Used To Say"
- NovusOrdoWatch alerts all to Michael O'Halloran's excellent piece in Christian Order on whether Catholics should "respect" false religions. The answer is a resounding "NO!" as we see in Continuity or Contradiction?
- One of the last things Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis would be is logical and that is what Dr. Droleskey addresses in Francis The Logician
- Modernist CONciLIAR nuns have none of the virtues or sincerity of the pre-Vatican sisters who inspired so many. But of course, as Traditio reports, the latter cared about souls, whereas the former it's all political See Nuns in the Clink
- Mr. Nasty (aka Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey) takes Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis to school in his quirky, but dead-on polemics Francis Takes Us To Ding Dong School Of Apostasy
Click image above