On this first day that the green vestments basically reappear with the Fourth Sunday after Pentecost following octave days, we honor the patriarchs of the family - fathers. In this age of the wussification of the dad's role, it is time to return to the era of the chivalrous chauvinist, if you will, for the head of the family needs to take charge and be accountable first and foremost for the spiritual welfare of his family, and then the temporal welfare. Too often, dads are portrayed in today's society as weak and having no clue. That should be reserved for the Obama administration and the news and entertainment media today for they have failed miserably. Of course, that's due to the fact civilization has lost its compass thanks to Vatican II. Prior to that catastrophic council the Church and parents worked together to raise staunch Catholic citizens. Despite unFrancis' inclination to never look back, we should and remember dads should never lie. They should be candid with their wives, love, cherish, respect and be loyal always to her as a mother and soul mate. They should be truthful to their sons and daughters, encouraging chastity, honesty and hard work. Also, as the famous Rosary priest Fr. Patrick Peyton said so often,"The family that prays together, stays together." Evidently we haven't been praying enough because the family unit has been split apart, demeaned and perverted.
If they haven't yet, then what better day than Father's Day to take the reins of responsibility and let the world know that dads will not flee from being accountable nor be embarassed to stand for virtue. As head of the family it's imperative that they continue to fish for souls, beginning with their own family and then, like ripples in a brook, expand to reach more souls for the sake of their own salvation as well. Only then can they right the ship and place mothers back on the pedestal they richly deserve as true role models for their daughters and daughter-in-laws to emulate, for they also have the example of the greatest mother of them all - the Blessed Virgin Mary. As for fathers? Well, we wouldn't be here were it not for God the Father. Having St. Joseph as our heavenly mentor and good, true Traditional priests to impart wisdom, we encourage all fathers and sons to heed their counsel for the sake of procreating Heaven and perpetuating the holy Faith. Today's issue highlights that with word that for Bishop Richard Williamson it's game on as he does all he can to provide the faithful with the true Faith as we see immediately below and being fishers of souls is what it is all about as we see in today's Gospel, discerned in the Haydock Commentary provided by John Gregory below.
- The slippery slope just got slipplier as Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis dances around "'Gay' Marriage" in trying to cater to the Anglican layman of Canterbury Justin Welby by not condemning such perversity, but leaves the door open for compromising sin. What? Never in the history of the Church, even during the time prior to the Protestant revolution has anyone catered to the devil more than ol' Jorge...well, maybe Paul the Sick. As Traditio points out, "Bergoglio does not base his morals on the commandments of God" as you can see at Not the Law of God, but the Law of "Anthropology"
- Be prepared! Keep the motto but dump the Boy Scouts and join the Catholic Scouts of St. George as Mary Ann Kreitzer encourages in following Taylor Marshall's concept of a new scouting movement that will keep the values, but maintain virtue, but wouldn't that be an oxymoron in the CONciLIAR climes? On the other hand, for Traditional Catholics the Catholic Scouts of St. George: A Brilliant Idea
- No, no, no, no, no, Nancy, you're no longer Catholic! So don't pontificate! But typical of this radical progressive princess of pabulum, she invokes her Catholic faith to equate abortion with sacred ground in typical MSNBC fashion as Kathryn Jean Lopez of National Review likens in
Nancy Pelosi, Late-Term Abortion, & 'Sacred Ground'
- If there is a homosexual hornet's nest in the Vatican - and there is - then what's the problem with holding a 'Gay' Pride Interfaith Prayer Service? NovusOrdoWatch exposes the slippery slope of syncretism and sodomy when Fr. Flapdoodle Speaks
- You can take unFrancis away from the hippies, but you can't take the poster-child hippy away from Jorge as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey points out the atrocities that have been allowed by this lax liberation theology proponent weaned on Marxism who seems to think the "spirit" leads him. The problem is he's following the wrong spirit as you'll see in Francis the Obsessed
- When you're about to breathe your last breath, there is a practical question that is posed by NovusOrdoWatch that can determine your everlasting life. Some might pooh-pah such a possibility but we can assure you it is not only possible but definitive. You will die. Therefore don't you want to be ready? You owe it to your immortal soul to read this and the links included and think well on it in When Death Comes For You, How Will You Choose?
- Want to know how Traditio was ahead of the curve on exposing the potential Fellay-sellout and also how what's happened in the last few years in the U.S. so closely parallels the rot in the CONciLIAR church? Just look to the leadership and those they appointed to see the foundations are crumbling as is only too evident in The Handwriting on the Wall
- The lesser of two evils never works as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey explains as he points out that true "Catholicism is the one and only foundation of personal and social order. Nothing else." In other words, give them an inch of compromise and their a mile closer to hell as is evident in Where The "Lesser of Two Evils" Have Led Us: The Gates of Hell
In Bishop Richard Williamson's Eleison Comment #309 from Saturday, June 15, he acknowledges that readers have prompted him to respond, no doubt even Griff Ruby's response of Authority Misdirected and Mislead. It is good that Bishop Williamson is not close-minded to respectful criticism, unlike Bishop Fellay, and that he is taking Griff's advice to seek out worthy candidates to consecrate as Bishops to carry on the mission of the Church for since 1988, no SSPX Bishop has performed a consecration and it's well past due. What also is well past due is for the true Traditional Bishops to bury the hatchets and come together as one for the sake of souls. Yes, call it the "Resistance" as His Excellency does, but embrace both sedevacantist and non-sedevacantist in the mix for not only is there strength in numbers, but the goal remains the same, to rid the Church of any semblance of Vatican II. Rather than a farewell tour, we are happy to report it's game on for his tour is for the welfare of souls. While Edward Snowden might be in hiding in China, Bishop Williamson is very visible and making the right moves on the board to avoid zugzwang. Asian Journey
John Gregory provides the commentary for the Fourth Sunday after Pentecost which offiially begins the "Green" season in reference to the vestments throughout the Time after Pentecost. Father George Leo Haydock became famous for compiling the Fathers' and Doctors' discernment and incorporating it into the Douay-Rheims version of the New Testament. For this Sunday the theme is that we will groan in and struggle in pain within ourselves while waiting for redemption as St. Paul relates in today's Epistle and in the Gospel those creatures swimming in the sea of fallen human nature in this world can only be rescued through the grace of God via those whom He has sent to reel in souls as fishers of men.
Fishers of Souls
The month of June is an ideal time to contact a true priest to have your home enthroned to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, especially in this time within the Octave of the feast of the Sacred Heart for as the summer creeps in satan can enter so easily through technology, acquaintances, what not, especially if one does not stay attentive and busy, and focused on improving their spiritual life while working on self-discipline in the face of so many temptations. There are beautiful devotions in the Consecration in the home with prayers that you can repeat monthly, weekly, or more often and on major feasts. In this time when many, because of distance, cannot get to a true Mass, it is the next best thing to have your home as a haven for the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. See
Enthronement of the Sacred Heart in the Home
or you can send your tax-deductible contribution
(check, cash or M.0.)
by mail to:SANCTUS/DailyCatholic
2750 Wheatstone #111
San Diego, CA 92111
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
V. The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
And she conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Hail Mary)
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
Be it done unto me according to Thy word. (Hail Mary)
V. And the Word was made flesh.
And dwelt among us.(Hail Mary)
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
V.Let us pray.
Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the Incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae.
Et concepit de Spiritu Sancto.
Ecce ancilla Domini.
Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum. (Ave Maria)
Et Verbum caro factum est.
Et habitavit in nobis. (Ave Maria)
Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Gratiam tuam, quaesumus Domine, mentibus nostris infunde: ut qui, Angelo nuntiante, Christi Filii tui incarnationem cognovimus, per passionem ejus et crucem ad resurrectionis gloriam perducamur. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee; and I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
(repeat the above 3 times then bow your head in reciting the following:)
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in unison with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the conversion of poor sinners.
The Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Lord have mercy on us,Let us pray.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, * pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, *
Holy, Virgin of virgins, *
Mother of Christ, *
Mother of divine grace, *
Mother most pure, *
Mother most chaste, *
Mother inviolate, *
Mother undefiled, *
Mother most amiable, *
Mother most admirable, *
Mother of good counsel, *
Mother of our Creator, *
Mother of our Savior, *
Virgin most prudent, *
Virgin most venerable, *
Virgin most renowned, *
Virgin most powerful, *
Virgin most merciful, *
Virgin most faithful, *
Mirror of justice, *
Seat of wisdom, *
Cause of our joy, *
Spiritual vessel, *
Vessel of honor, *
Singular vessel of devotion, *
Mystical rose, *
Tower of David, *
Tower of ivory, *
House of gold, *
Ark of the covenant, *
Gate of Heaven, *
Morning star, *
Health of the sick, *
Refuge of sinners, *
Comforter of the afflicted, *
Help of Christians, *
Queen of angels, *
Queen of patriarchs, *
Queen of prophets, *
Queen of Apostles, *
Queen of martyrs, *
Queen of confessors, *
Queen of virgins, *
Queen of all saints, *
Queen conceived without original sin, *
Queen assumed into Heaven, *
Queen of the most holy Rosary, *
Queen of peace, *
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,have mercy on us.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
Grant unto us, Thy servants, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, at all times to enjoy health of soul and body; and by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary, ever virgin, when freed from the sorrows of this present life, to enter into that joy which hath no end. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
There are many devotions we can practice throughout the day, but one of the most efficacious of these, besides the holy Rosary, is the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which Karl D. Keller is anxious to share with all. There are various versions - long ones and short ones - dedicated to Our Lady and it is the intention here to share the approved devotion with Nihil Obstat
from over a century ago with readers. Here is presented the eighth and final hour of the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary: Compline, which was first introduced in the early 7th Century by St. Benedict and the word is derived from the Latin completorium
, meaning the completion as in the completion of the day. You'll note at the end of Compline the Our Father, Hail Mary and Credo are said in silence and from that point on it was customary to keep silent through the night until time for Matins and a new day at midnight. Karl presents
Compline: Completing the Day
In back to back Doctors of the Church, today the Church celebrates another of the magnificent luminaries God rose up in the 4th century. The holy bishop and Doctor of the Church Saint Basil the Great also faced the intense persecutions and calumnies of the Arian bishops and suffered greatly, never complaining and living a life of austerity while his fellow Arian bishops lived high on the hog. Like his good life-long friend and fellow Doctor of the Church St. Gregory Nazianzen, he,too, came from holy stock and had two brothers who became bishops; a father, mother and sister who became saints. This Bishop of Caesarea is one of the few, along with Popes St. Leo I and St. Gregory I and St. Albert to be given the august title "Magnus" - great. For a profile of this holy Bishop and Doctor, see the Orator of Orthdoxy
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a brief but informative six-minute sermon given in 2008 by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy Bishop and Doctor of the Church St. Basil the Great, who, as His Excellency responds felt he wasn't doing enough and yet he became
one of the greatest to wear the purple robes ever for St. Basil the Great faced his fears with the courage of grace and realized no one could defeat him for his goal was Heaven and to threaten him would only encourage him further to love God and share the Faith while soundly refuting any heretics who sought to intimidate and threatene him. The results show the successful fruits of his efforts as Bishop Dolan illustrates that we don't have to worry if we're successful if, like Basil, we do the will of God in following the example of St. Basil the Great
The holy Doctor St. Anthony is often depicted holding the Christ Child in such a loving, gentle manner, yet he was not so gentle on those who sought to deceive the faithful through heresy. When he died at age 36, church bells rang throughout Italy, in many with no human person ringing the bells. People attributed the bellringers to the angels who had come to earth to ring them as children wailed in the streets crying aloud, "Our dear father, Anthony is dead." But his spirit and on-going miraculous wonders have lived on for nearly 8 centuries. He's the patron saint of the poor and oppressed, the one many pray to when something or someone is lost. He so wanted to convert the Moors and was willing to be martyred. Where are the St. Anthonys today when the infidels are overrunning Christianity? Take a cue from the Hammer of Heretics
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a thirty-five-minute sermon given by the late, great traditional Theologian Father Martin Stepanich, O.F.M. who passed away this past November 18 at 97 years of age, 71 in service to Our Lord and Our Lady as a holy priest. He speaks of the wisdom and intelligence of the humble Franciscan St. Anthony of Padua
who was so on fire with love for Christ and His Blessed Mother and wanted to share that love with so many souls, including even offering himself as ransom to the Moors. But God had other plans for this miracle worker and Father explains how and why this hammer of heretics is so well beloved. While at times it may be difficult to listen to Father Martin due to a monotone type voice, what he has to say is so beautiful and well worth overlooking any oratorial magnificence. We encourage you to listen to his sermon on St. Anthony and Our Lady
Griff Ruby responds to Bishop Williamson's surprising announcement, which we carried last week in our "Miters that Matter" feature, that His Excellency is available only for tending to souls wherever they call on him, but will not pursue organizing a group to magnify the missionary work of bringing the true Faith to more souls because he supposedly thinks he does not have the authority to do so. Griff respectfully challenges him that he indeed does have the authority and to not use it is akin to cowering from his calling. Griff pulls no punches in explaining why His Excellency cannot ignore those who want nothing to do with Bishop Fellay's groups because of the latter's intentions to coddle to conciliar interests. It matters not what the conciliar clerics say for they have no authority and His Excellency must realize that. He cannot fall back on that excuse while so many are bailing on Fellay who wants his own bail-out from the Modernists to legitimize the Society. What the British prelate must realize is that he and all the Traditional Bishops have all the authority but their credibility suffers from either doing nothing or stradling the fence for so many years that often times they don't know which moves to make in order to checkmate the true enemies of the Faith as Girff points out in Authority Misdirected and Mislead
Delving further into the meaning of "No Salvation Outside the Church", John Gregory believes it's time to shut the door completely on the heretical drivel from the far right (Feeneyites) and the left (Conciliar Church hierarchy led by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis) for both camps forget or ignore the wisdom and logic of the Fathers, Saints, Doctors, Popes, Councils, and Theologians of the Church. While one does not have to be "Catholic" to be saved, one cannot be Protestant or any other false religion and be saved by that sect. One can only be saved through the Catholic Church, the only one, by the way, which Jesus Christ the Son of God established and assured that the gates of hell would not prevail against it. Though the devil has lashed at Her foundations, Her roots are deep and She will stand regardless of the beating She has taken over the last half century, very similar to the scourging that Our Lord endured during His Passion which made Him practically unrecognizable. Yet, He was still the same Person. So also the true Church remains the same despite being eclipsed by the devil's agents as John explains in his followup to part one with the Definition of Faith for the Dogma Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus
In Bishop Richard Williamson's Eleison Comment #308 from Saturday, June 8, he begins a series on the precarious plunge of 'popes', prelates, and priests and the populace that followed the Pied Pipers' putrified path including, in the past 15 years, the Society of St. Pius X under its superior general Bishop Bernard Fellay. With a forgiving heart without rancor, Bishop Williamson points out that while we cannot judge-condemn what is in men's heart, we must judge-discern men's actions and words using, as we would say the old axiom, "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck, well, what else can it be but a duck!?" Previous true Popes realized this and were quick to warn against evil and the steps that would lead to the rapid descent of society in an attempt to destroy holy Mother Church. Popes Leo XIII and St. Pius X did all they could to stem the tide, but lurking beneath were the mallards of Modernism intent on flooding the flocks with feathers filled with dung, which rose to the surface in the sixties with Vatican II, stinking up all that has been held sacred as His Excellency offers part one of the Horrible Fall -- I
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a sixteen-minute sermon given last year on the Third Sunday after Pentecost by Father Michael Oswalt, assistant pastor at Mount St. Michael's in Spokane. He reminds us of how powerful our enemy devil is and why we must be vigilant and sober, steadfast in the faith because we are vulnerable to him if think we can fight him by ourselves. We need God's grace and mercy, and thus cannot afford to be lax or the devil will penetrate our castles and our fortress will be demolished through mortal sin. God,
in His mercy gives us so many chances and loves the sinner but hates the sin. So should we or we will be devoured as St. Peter warns in his epistle. Father shows how God extends His protection through the confessional and how all of Heaven rejoices over the return of a sinner. If we do not take advantage of this infirmary of Divine Mercy, we will not have enough ammo to fend off the roaring lion away and will be devoured. Finally, Father concludes that we need to submit to His will and honor Him and work on our salvation with fear and trembling since it is our urgent duty out of love for our Creator as Father explains in his sermon on Be Steadfast In The Faith
John Gregory provides the commentary for the Third Sunday after Pentecost which is always the Sunday within the Octave of the Sacred Heart. Father George Leo Haydock became famous for compiling the Fathers' and Doctors' discernment and incorporating it into the Douay-Rheims version of the New Testament. For this Sunday we encounter one of the most oft quoted passages of Sacred Scripture, the eighth verse of chapter five of the first epistle of St. Peter whereby Christ's chosen first Pope employs the imagery of the devil being like a roaring lion always on the prowl to devour souls. That is why it ties in so well with today's Gospel of the rejoicing of one sinner returning to the fold. With satan roaming it truly is a victory worth celebrating when a soul is saved from this savage unearthly beast.
There are many devotions we can practice throughout the day, but one of the most efficacious of these, besides the holy Rosary, is the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which Karl D. Keller is anxious to share with all. There are various versions - long ones and short ones - dedicated to Our Lady and it is the intention here to share the approved devotion with Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur from over a century ago with readers. Here is presented the seventh hour of the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary: Vespers, which is Evensong and, before the evening meal, is usually prayed at 6 p.m. in concert with the Angelus or Regini Coeli in Paschal time. We see here that the tone changes from that of the Little Hours throughout the day. No longer do we focus on waiting for deliverance, but upon the arrival of the Messias and those instruments God so chose including His Immaculate Mother, St. Joseph and the Saints while still utilizing the Psalms of David in this next to last hour of the day. Karl presents
The Vibe of Vespers
John Gregory documents how the Heart of God has always been held in special esteem. Many are under the assumption that the Sacred Heart didn't come into devotion until our Lord appeared to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, but Sacred Scripture and the example of David who put his heart into action for the Heart of God, shows that the Heart of God has always been the portal to true Love. Without It, one enters a black hole that one may not be able to escape unless one has love for God, and subsequently, because of that, his neighbor. One cannot attain everlasting life without love. That love begins and ends with the Most Sacred Heart Whose love knows no bounds; Whose love can move mountains; Whose love can melt the coldest of hearts, soften the hardest; Whose love was so great that God gave of His Heart that in His human nature His love included suffering and dying on the cross - no greater love doth anyone have than to give His life that we might have eternal life. That's what the Sacred Heart is all about and no leader of men or nations will ever be successful until they realizes that as John explains in. The Heart of the Matter
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a twelve-minute sermon given last year by Father Benedict Hughes, CMRI, Rector of St. Joseph Seminary at the City of Mary in Rathdrum, Idaho. Devotion is so important for God has saved this devotion for the latter times. Though Catholics knew of His loving Heart, it did not become public until the 1670's. Images of the Sacred Heart show us the fire emitting form His Heart to show His love. The flames are surmounted by the Cross represents His ultimate sacrifice and the Heart is surrounded by thorns to show that His entire life was one of self denial and suffering. He loves us so much and there is so little love in return. The idea of the Sacred Heart entails reparation and it should pain us that anyone does not love Him and we should love Him enough to do what we can to bring others to Him, which will please Him greatly. After all is that not the greatest love we can give Him. Father explains in his sermon on The Sacred Heart of Jesus
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
- Count on NovusOrdoWatch to count up the ways Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis shows every day how much of an apostate he is as they wait for the semi-traditional apologists to try to walk back what he said about the Rosary. Don't hold your breath because even they can't spin this one. No wonder Our Lady wept so at La Salette. She knew that this lay imposter would be concerned as a non-Catholic that sincere Catholics...yes, oh, horrors of horrors! 'They're Counting Rosaries!'
- The terrible troika of Benedict16, unFrancis and Bishop Fellay. Yes, they're all trying to make excuses for their ineptness and deceit as Traditio reports in Fellay's canned interview where he tries to play the humble, golly, gee whiz card. It doesn't work as you'll see by the fruits in The "Spin-doctor" tries to cover up his actual treason against Archbishop Lefebvre
- Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis admits he doesn't have a clue what to do about the "gay lobby" in the Vatican Curia nor does he give a whit for the Rosary of Our Lady, nor for the Blessed Virgin Mary for that matter in contradicting all the Mother of God asked, but then, as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey points out, he's both deaf, dumb and blind and someone should tell him and all the anti-sedevacantists and neo-Catholics and CONciLIAR cons that the Holy Ghost left the building long ago. How has that worked out for the CONciLIAR church? Answer that one and you'll understand what Tom means concerning Francis The Blind
- While Mark Stabinski exposes the Archbishop of Marseille as a Freemason, all should realize ever since Cardinal Angelo Roncalli's lodge membership was revealed that most potentates in purple and scarlet have placed Masonic principles over Catholic ones. In fact, to be elevated one must be a Freemason today so no surprise that President of French Bishops' Conference Is a Freemason
- Karl Keating's 'Catholic Answers' is an oxymoron as proven by the two morons who tried to lambast Traditional Catholics on a 2-hour radio program on the feast of the Queenship of Mary and which Peter Crenshaw took to task in a searing critique though he himself doesn't really get it either as you'll see in Open Season on 'Radical Traditionalism'
- You've heard the term, "Open Sesame!", well, the CONciLIAR cry seems to be "Open Sodomy!" as NovusOrdoWatch provides obvious evidence with a plethora of articles on perversions, psychosis, pimps and pagans including Montezuma's revenge in St. Vibiana's in the latest NovusOrdoWatch News Digest
- Perhaps Bishop Fellay has been watching too many episodes of "Mad Men" since he's hired a Dutch ad agency to try to sell the idea that those who have fled the SSPX should come back. It could easily backfire and trigger a mad exodus as Traditio reports while Bishop Williamson sends mixed signals as to his episcopal role in announcing his crusade planned through Europe this summer. Stay tuned. It should be a hot summer because things are just heating up. Branding the SSPX
- Perhaps Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey has the best advice about the CONciLIAR 'bishop' of Rome: pay no heed to him and maybe ol' Jorge will just fade away into oblivion since his heart isn't in it anyway and hopefully the world will eventually wake to the fact no true pope could ever say what Mr. Bergoglio's been spewing as Tom documents in his piece Relax, Jorge, You're Not The Pope
- Looks more like the Vortex voyager is retreating from any attempt to be on the front lines of the Church Militant by cruising over the deep with those who have deep pockets as NovusOrdoWatch wonders how Voris enjoys being a rep for Royal Princess Lines rather than seeing that the Barque of Peter needs a true Skipper in
- Also, NovusOrdoWatch brings to the attention of all the plight of a Catholic family's Canadian printing firm that's had its share of setbacks, but in true missionary fashion, forge on despite the odds and we encourage all to check out Little Flowers Family Press
- Open mouth, insert hoof! That is what the goat - urh, ah the apostate 'cardinal' GodFRIED DaniEELs of Brussels, the Belgian bloviator of blasphemy is at it again in condoning whatever the world accepts as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey exposes this slippery eel of the CONciLIAR shark tank whose past is as sordid as they come for long ago this ultra-progressive potentate excommunicated himself as Tom chronicles on this "fried eel" in Plenty To Say, Godfried, Plenty
- "There is 'no affirmative action program' in Heaven. Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey nails it in pilloring Eric withHolder and his boss who reminds us of Nero and Caligula as Tom points out as they arrogantly and defiantly continue on their course of destroying America, but then what do you expect when long ago we sold our soul to embrace separation of Church and State and "liberty of conscience", condemned by two true popes of the twentieth century as "liberty of perdition." Without the Catholic City and a moral conscience the consequences are inevitable and, as Tom has said so many times, "We have done this to ourselves." He explains in Breathtakingly Defiant Agents of Antichrist
- Should we be surprised that the CONciLIAR Vatican Radio would applaud a trashy artsy pornographic 3-hour Lesbian film at Cannes? Not when you consider the apostates in charge who seek approval from the world with not a care for what God has commanded as Barbara Maczek points out in Vatican Radio Applauds Bold Lesbian Film
- What better way to spin a cover-up than by spinning more lies with a P.R. Campaign? That is, as Traditio points out, how arrogantly oblivious to the obvious is Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis' determination to hide the fact that pedophilia on the part of CONciLIAR clergy is increasing, not decreasing in "Mr. Cover-up" is hiding Newchurch Child-rape under a Deceitful P.R. Campaign
- Expanding on DiNardo's denseness - or it that dunceness - Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey shares his own experiences with the putative Pittsburgh prelate transferred to Houston-Galveston. Tom brings to light that DiNardo and so many like him are rubes of the Occupy Vatican system that have made mincemeat of the true Faith because these men in purple and their subjects have been indoctrinated in the school, if you will, of one of the most evil men in the world - Aleister Crowley (of course that was before Obama and unFrancis!) as Tom describes in comparing the courage of St. Boniface in the face of another ignorant generation who, unlike today's generation, really didn't know better. Blackbirds Of A Feather Do Stick Together, Don't They?
- Ya think a true priest or the SSPX could ever ask Houston's "cardinal" DiNardo if they could use the Cathedral to say a true Mass? Not on your life! But the Protestants? Muslims? Hindhus? Hey, c'mon down. Plenty of room to say and do whatever you want. That's the tragedy of Modernism and the ecumania that has spawned the Great Apostasy and today permeates the CONciLIAR cabal as NovusOrdoWatch asserts in documenting that such practice is widespread and has become more than evident in Texas where Houston, We Have a Problem
- Why have the Modernists been able to continue the Great Apostasy? Traditio provides the answer: "Many 'Catholics.' who simply wanted to 'get along' were satisfied with the sham Church because it didn't demand that they stand up uncompromisingly for Christ as their predecessors had." That sums it up pretty well in The vicious virus of Vatican II
- Why Natural Family Planning plays right into the hands of the devil and destroys the supposed pro-life stance of many Catholics and has opened the door for downgrading the Sacrament of Matrimony and opened Pandora's Box for perversions and unnatural acts of every kind in diminishing the importance of family and children as Jennifer Orchard explains in Double Standards of 'Good Catholics' Using NFP
- While Obama can do nothing without a teleprompter, it seems the CONciLIAR Vatican can't get Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis to stay on script as he offers impromptu gaffes that have the CONciLIAR clowns backpedaling to hide the fact he is a blatant apostate heretic as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey shows. Considering the verbal engineering going on where "triumphalism" is a derogatory term to ridicule true Catholics and the Church's truths and traditions, you never know what will occur with Francis At The Improv
- In the same vein, NovusOrdoWatch takes unFrancis to task for his gaffes, if they were really unintentional or out of "ignorance", for he has left a trail of heresy throughout as is revealed in comparing Catholic Teaching vs. Francis the Modernist in Homily Filled with Theological Error
- Just what are unFrancis and the traitor Bishop Rifan cooking up in collaboration against Traditional Catholicism? Traditio lays out the obvious suspicions in In the Company of Traitors
- Where has the time gone? Where have so many souls languished? The answers can be found in the 50th anniversary of the death of the man who ushered in the apostasy by calling Vatican II. That would be none other than the freemason sillonist Cardinal Angelo Roncalli who died a half century ago today as NovusOrdoWatch points out in providing a plethora of links verifying how he veered from the true path and led faithful Catholics away from the true Church in 50th Anniversary of the death of the first non-Catholic 'pope' in history
- CONciLIAR Vatican is now so afraid Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis will trip up and reveal who he really is, that, in covering up doctrinal gaffes, they prove the Protestants were at least open about heresies as Traditio reports for the CONciLIAR cabal is in full cover-up mode because they're Afraid to Be Truthful
- Ol' apostate Joe Biden is at it again as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey documents in Joe Says It's So: Synogues Risen
- The above title is taken from Hugh Atkins excellent and inspiring book "Synagogue Rising" which is reviewed by Alex Dadessa on Tom's site with a Book Review of Synagogue Rising
- And speaking of books, Timothy A. Duff has been working for fifteen years on the translation of Mary Agreda's masterful The Mystical City of God and Tim provides, courtesy of Tom's site, two pieces Foul Ingratitude: Our Lady Explains the Cause of the Current State of the Catholic Church and, in honor of the 348th Anniversary of Venerable Mary Agreda's death last week on the feast of Mary, Help of Christians, Tim offers a reflection on John 10: 1
- Despite the fierce opposition by the Communist government of China, devotion to Our Lady of China's shrine in Dong Lu continues as Margaret Galitzin reports on the miracles that occur and why the Reds fear the Mother of God in Police Bar Pilgrims from Honoring
Our Lady in Dong Lu
- In his latest Bird's Eye View, Atila Sinke Guimaräes analyzes Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis' remarks about Judas and how the Argentinian layman totally skewers Judas' intentions in actually coming closer to the Iscariot than he thinks for unFrancis is the one who is the idealogue. It all boils down to the fact, as Atila notes that Bergoglio is spewing communism in continuing the trend begun by the Vatican II faux popes to transform the Church into a Miserabilist Chirch "despoiled of all her properties and glories, a proletarian Church compatible with Communism." Francis & Judas
- As Traditio writes, "The English Martyrs being drawn, quartered and hanged...were also known as 'Recusants' becasuse they recused themselves from the heretical church of England." In that same vein, a new Anti-Fellay publication has been started called The Recusant to inform the faithful of the dangerous path they are on if they follow Bishop Fellay on the Neo-SSPX which is A Sinking Ship Beyond Repair