- Four hands are still no hands when Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis issues his first uncyclical as NovusOrdoWatch points out along with several other interesting pieces in their latest Novus Ordo Watch News Digest
- Oh, don't you love semantics? Words do have significance and NovusOrdoWatch shows the absurdity of the recognize-and-resists' ridiculous arguments by replacing one title for a name and you see the vacancy of a certain CFN editor's mind of not admitting the Chair is Vacant. In this Reality Check for Non-Sedevacantists, NovusOrdoWire presents beaucoup links to show once again the anti-sedes have no answers because it is their position that is untenable as you'll see in Demonstrating the Folly of the False Traditionalist 'Recognize & Resist' Position
- Who's behind the massive cover-up of the rot? Convicted pedophile Poggi could poke enough holes in the CONciLIAR balloon to deflate the satanic perverts in the Vatican if he proves credible, though that could be a problem despite the fact he supposedly knows and wants to expose all the sodomite rot, pimping, demonic Black Masses and other terrifying sacrileges that include names yet to be announced. Why? Because misery loves company. You know, make friends of mammon time. It would seem NAMBLA is alive inside the Vatican as NovusOrdoWatch alerts all to stay tuned as they hold their nose while they journalistically peel away the onion in following the Italian and French media breaking accounts of acts that would embarrass Alexander VI. See the sources at Sodomite Underage Prostitution Ring has ties to Vatican
- WOW! We congratulate Tradition In Action for not only admitting they were wrong, but producing all the evidence one would need to see that the CONciLIAR church is in apostasy and that its hierarchy have incurred automatic excommunication, (v.g., Codex Juris Canonici, can 2322 n. 1) thus putting them outside the Church including everyone inside the Vatican which would mean...wait for it...wait for it...the CHAIR IS VACANT. When will TIA admit the obvious? See What Are the Cases that Incur Automatic Excommunication?
- Very interesting piece just published in the July-August issue of Chiesa viva and brought to our attention by NovusOrdoWatch to share with you from Dr. Franco Adessa, a close confidant of the late great Fr. Luigi Villa, whose close contacts included Cardinal Alfredo Ottaviani and Padre Pio, on the possibility of what was really contained within the elusive, mysterious Third Secret of Fatima. The fact that Fr. Villa was unable to speak with Lucia gives credence to Dr. Marian Horvat's contention that there were two Lucys. You be the judge as you read THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA - A Testimony
- Signs Ratzinger is dying as Traditio reports for he is foregoing teaching a summer seminar at Castel Gandolfo, something he's done every year since 1978. Or could it be he dare not leave Vatican City for he fears Jorge won't let him back. See Ratzinger Too Incapacitated to Teach
- Why Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis and Fatima can never ever be compatible is the topic NovusOrdoWatch tackles in defusing the thrill-up-the-leg false prophets of the semi-traditional (read anti-sedevacantist) camp who rightly resist this man, but wrongly, way wrongly, recognize this outrageous apostate as "pope." Yet, St. Paul warned they would believe a lie and, with their itching ears fall for fables and Jorge is one big fable, especially with the scuttlebutt that he's a "Fatima 'Pope'" and that Fatima itself is tending back toward tradition. Sadly, so sadly, that is wrong on all accounts. Read why in what we've termed Wishful thinking by those who are not thinking
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a nine-minute sermon given last year on this First Class Feast by Father Benedict Hughes, CMRI, Rector of St. Joseph Seminary at the City of Mary in Rathdrum, Idaho. Father points out that every single drop of the Blood He shed was of infinite value.
Blood was shed from His circumcision to the Agony in the Garden to His brutal scourging and crowning of thorns and then His crucifixion as well as being pierced with a lance where poured forth blood and water, re-enacted at each Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in an unbloody manner with the wine confected into His Most Precious Blood. He is the Lamb of God and the sacrifices of the Old Testament, such as the paschal lambs, would have had no value had not they foreshadowed the Victim on the Cross and continued today in the Traditional Latin Mass at the transubstantiation where the Passover continues but in a truly salvific manner for He offered Himself for our sins as we understand fully by the shedding of The Most Precious Blood of Jesus
We continue to promote Enthronement in the home during the month dedicated to Our Lord's Most Precious Blood for we are in the heart of the summer, having left behind the Sacred Heart with the Immaculate Heart honored next month. We must remember that satan can enter so easily through technology, acquaintances, what not, especially if one does not stay attentive and busy, and focused on improving their spiritual life while working on self-discipline in the face of so many temptations. There are beautiful devotions in the Consecration in the home with prayers that you can repeat monthly, weekly, or more often and on major feasts. In this time when many, because of distance, cannot get to a true Mass, it is the next best thing to have your home as a haven for the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. See
Enthronement of the Sacred Heart in the Home
or you can send your tax-deductible contribution
(check, cash or M.0.)
by mail to:SANCTUS/DailyCatholic
2750 Wheatstone #111
San Diego, CA 92111
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
Click above for the
Litany of the Most Precious Blood
V. The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
And she conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Hail Mary)
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
Be it done unto me according to Thy word. (Hail Mary)
V. And the Word was made flesh.
And dwelt among us.(Hail Mary)
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
V.Let us pray.
Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the Incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae.
Et concepit de Spiritu Sancto.
Ecce ancilla Domini.
Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum. (Ave Maria)
Et Verbum caro factum est.
Et habitavit in nobis. (Ave Maria)
Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Gratiam tuam, quaesumus Domine, mentibus nostris infunde: ut qui, Angelo nuntiante, Christi Filii tui incarnationem cognovimus, per passionem ejus et crucem ad resurrectionis gloriam perducamur. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee; and I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
(repeat the above 3 times then bow your head in reciting the following:)
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in unison with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the conversion of poor sinners.
The Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Lord have mercy on us,Let us pray.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, * pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, *
Holy, Virgin of virgins, *
Mother of Christ, *
Mother of divine grace, *
Mother most pure, *
Mother most chaste, *
Mother inviolate, *
Mother undefiled, *
Mother most amiable, *
Mother most admirable, *
Mother of good counsel, *
Mother of our Creator, *
Mother of our Savior, *
Virgin most prudent, *
Virgin most venerable, *
Virgin most renowned, *
Virgin most powerful, *
Virgin most merciful, *
Virgin most faithful, *
Mirror of justice, *
Seat of wisdom, *
Cause of our joy, *
Spiritual vessel, *
Vessel of honor, *
Singular vessel of devotion, *
Mystical rose, *
Tower of David, *
Tower of ivory, *
House of gold, *
Ark of the covenant, *
Gate of Heaven, *
Morning star, *
Health of the sick, *
Refuge of sinners, *
Comforter of the afflicted, *
Help of Christians, *
Queen of angels, *
Queen of patriarchs, *
Queen of prophets, *
Queen of Apostles, *
Queen of martyrs, *
Queen of confessors, *
Queen of virgins, *
Queen of all saints, *
Queen conceived without original sin, *
Queen assumed into Heaven, *
Queen of the most holy Rosary, *
Queen of peace, *
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,have mercy on us.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
Grant unto us, Thy servants, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, at all times to enjoy health of soul and body; and by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary, ever virgin, when freed from the sorrows of this present life, to enter into that joy which hath no end. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
To enhance each Sunday's Epistle and Gospel we present this special feature provided by John Gregory with the Haydock Commentary found at the bottom of each page of the Douay-Rheims Bible. We publish it here in conjunction with the Epistle and Gospel for the Sunday Mass, with the cogent comprehensive Catholic Commentary penned by Father George Leo Haydock. For the Sixth Sunday after Pentecost we are reminded that through baptism we die to sin and are crucified with Christ, confident in knowing that if we are faithful to Him He will always be faithful to us, and, as St. Mark's Gospel illustrates in the loaves and the fishes, there is no end to His mercy and promises. We will always have nourishment for the soul. If we die to sin we will always be nourished
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a ten-minute sermon given two years ago by Father Benedict Hughes, CMRI, Rector of St. Joseph Seminary at the City of Mary in Rathdrum, Idaho. Father points out the theme for the Sixth Sunday after Pentecost on the second account of the loaves and the fishes is about the abundance of God's treasures and how He bestows so much on us both spiritually and temporally, always providing for our needs. We should not worry since the birds of the air are taken care of and Christ emphasizes how much more important the soul is than the body. The graces are available to us if we but take advantage of assisting at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and observe devotions, as well as silent prayer. It is truly amazing how many souls are lost considering God asks so little of them. Only on Judgment Day will all be revealed. If one is truthful they will say either they wished to profit by grace or they did not. It's that simple. Father explains in The Abundance of Grace is there for the taking
Salvation is there for the asking
It is so appropriate that we begin this year's Fifteen Week Rosary Crusade, first begun several years ago by His Excellency Bishop Robert McKenna, O.P., on the feast of the holy Apostles Saints Peter and Paul since our prayer is to preserve the Petrine Primacy which has been usurped since October 9, 1958. Much more has been usurped since then as is laid out in this crusade that is so crucial to the salvation of souls. We have available to us the most powerful weapon Heaven could afford us, one that all can use and yet so few use it. That's like sending an army to the front lines with high-powered rifles and other artillery, but not loading the ammo. Doesn't make sense. Neither does holstering our Rosaries when we could be firing intercessory bullets to Heaven to save souls. If we don't do it, who will? We may feel like Peter and want to flee our responsibility, or like Paul who had to be knocked from his horse before he saw the light. What will it take for this hard-hearted generation? It's time to rouse the troops and lock and load. Thus today we begin this annual Crusade with the intention of a profound humility, unlike the false humility a certain proponent of Liberation Theology exhibits while he further destroys whatever semblance of Catholicity is left. See First Saturday of the Fifteen Saturday Rosary Crusade
With what has gone down this week editor Michael Cain points out the obvious. Summer is here and those who think it's getting hotter are absolutely correct. But it has nothing to do with the climate, nothing to do with the sun, but rather those who are trying to blot out the Son. That's right because it isn't about seeking out air conditioning, nor deflecting the heat rays by ducking beneath shade trees nor applying all sorts of "snake-oil" creams to protect the skin. No, none of those. Rather it is through legislation that things have become definitely dangerous to the soul and it will kill. If you ignore that fact, then you'll be able to identify the real snakes who slithered into your soul. Unfortunately it will be too late! You've seen the warning on the cigarette packs that says "Smoking Kills"? Well, it should be written in the sky and everywhere something everyone needs to realize before they get burned to a crisp: "Sin Kills Forever!" Of course, that wouldn't be politically correct and tolerance of sin is something we have to be sensitive to. Not!!! Understand well that to look the other way when one is offending God is not in a Catholic's lexicon. We can never tolerate sin and must not be afraid to seek to alter our neighbor's dangerous path before they would make the mistake of their lives. We need to help others to recognize The Real Global Warming!
We also strongly urge you to read Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey's take on the tragicdecisions coming from the High Court or "Temple of Doom" as Tom calls it. But should we really be surprised? Not when we consider the causes and effects of what has led to this. See Irreversible By Means Merely Human
June 27 was the feast of Our Mother of Perpetual Help with the Mass of "Gaudeámus ómnes" and, even though the novena leading up to this feast has been completed, we enourage all to continue this beautiful devotion that was approved, with the title and icon by His Holiness Pope Pius IX. If we ever needed Heaven's help, Catholics know who to ask for that help -- the very Virgin who is known as Our Mother of Perpetual Help. We'd be fools not to turn to her and constantly implore her aid at least weekly - usually on a Tuesday - if not daily with the
Devotions to Our Mother of Perpetual Help
We join all our readers in extending our heartfelt congratulations to some special CMRI nuns for whom today is very special. First of all, today at Holy Mass celebrating Our Lady's feast Sister Marie Vianney
celebrates her Silver Anniversary of taking her vows twenty-five years ago. Joining her is Sister Augustine Marie
who takes her triennial vows this day along with Sister Helen Marie
who pronounces her first vows on this special feast of Our Mother of Perpetual Help.
In addition please keep Miss Theresa Peck
in your prayers as she enters the Novitiate of the Sisters of the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen
at Mt. St. Michael's in Spokane, Washington. Also, this week the CMRI priests and brothers gather at the Mount for a Chapter Meeting to go over their Holy Rule and elect a
Superior General for the next six years. His Excellency Bishop Mark Pivarunas, CMRI
has served in this capacity for several years and we shall see if he continues or if a new man will be elected. One thing is certain, they will not fall into the same trap the Society of St. Pius X has with one man seeking to acquire all the power at the expense of the flock. For more on this, see
In Book Four of Chapter Forty-Four of the Prophesies and Revelations of the holy mystic St. Bridget of Sweden we see where Our Lord Jesus Christ's words to the bride liken the body to a ship and the world to the sea. He explains to Bridget how free will can lead souls to Heaven or to hell. How? By not steering the course God has charted, but setting off on their own course over the dangerous waters where they are in danger of hitting the sharp crags beneath the surface with the eventual result of shipwrecked and sunk into the depths of the fiery abyss. Our Lord also uses the comparison of earthly beauty to a glass, which is usefull as container. But if that container breaks, what happens to its contents? They spill all over, no longer secure; so also with man's soul, if he does not curb his body as far as vice is concerned, the protective shell of virtue will be penetrated and, as the body is led, so also is the soul. Without the protection of grace, the devil destroys the container God has given every man to protect his soul.
Protecting Body and Soul
Today is the Ninth and Final Day of the nine day devotion leading up to the feast of Our Mother of Perpetual Help tomorrow. It is a beautiful devotion that was approved, with the title and icon by His Holiness Pope Pius IX. If we ever needed Heaven's help, Catholics know who to ask for that help -- the very Virgin who is known as Our Mother of Perpetual Help. We'd be fools not to turn to her and this preparation period is the perfect time to do so with the
Devotions to Our Mother of Perpetual Help
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
- Unlike the lion of the Wizard of Oz, the lion in medieval times represented courage and none exhibited it more than the noble knights and mercenaries, including the vaunted Swiss Guards who would die for their king or pope. Of course there's been no true pope to protect since Pius XII. Above is the monument to those who died defending King Louis XVI as Professor Correa de Oliveira describes in an interesting piece titled The Balanced Courage of the Medieval Knight
- The cult of man is the religion of Vatican II. Forget God, forget Catholicity. We must change with the times. NOT! Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey shows how the more who seek freedom from their Catholic roots, the more they imprison themselves and the chief jailor goes by the name of Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis who is merely following the heretical habits of his predecessors as you'll see in Francis The Liberator
- There is no shame in being called a "sedevacantist" as Timothy A. Duff affirms from Sunday's Gospel that the only way for those resist-and-recognize polemicists to shut their consciences and to shy away from the inevitable truth is to resort to name-calling, much as liberals are wont to do when they know they have no argument. Tim advises to wear with pride the label sedevacantist. For contrary to many resist-and-recognize "experts", it is not a dirty word. After all it was the Church which established the term. So, fear not, there is no shame when they hurl Epithets
- At the 'Catholic' Media Conference in Denver the keynote speaker, a prestigious seminary rector, admits the Vatican II 'experiment' was a "pastoral disaster". Duh! Well, of course it was and continues to be, but evidently as Traditio rightly asks, then why would he and the rest of the sheeple remain in the false church? That's the great puzzling question that these clueless clowns posing as priests and bishops can't seem to answer...or won't. There's more to their dismal failure than meets the eye in Dumbed Down, Duped and Discouraged over V2's Pastoral Disaster. Duh!!!
- Once again, while Tradition In Action rails against sedevacantism, they publish articles that play right into the sede arguments. Case in point Rogerio Cesar Pereira Gomes' series on The Progressivist Sect & Vatican II as he presents part two. TIA calls them "progressivists", we have a simpler term established by true popes via their infallible decrees: "APOSTATES", which puts them OUTSIDE the Church including the head of this false church. Therefore, how could such a head ever be a true pope? Impossible. Ergo, the chair is empty opinion is not untenable, but the only syllogism. All one needs to do is connect the dots and pray for the grace to see, truly see how and why False Equality & Fraternity Destroyed Authority
- Want more obvious evidence of apostasy? See what ol Gerhard Ludwig Muller of CDF (Congregation for Destroying the Faith) said a few days ago as reported by Vatican Insider: The war between the Liberation Theology movement and Rome is over ...Really?!!! Of course, the wolf is guarding the henhouse!
- Is the USCCB ready to cave on abortion and sodomy? Considering how they are in no way Catholic, are you really surprised? While Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis - aka "the Flake" as Traditio calls him - fiddles, souls are burning and will burn in hell if they do not wake up to the immoral path their apostate leaders are taking them. USCCB Closer to Funding Abortion and Homosexual Causes
- The problem with most recognize-and-resist folks is they need to take off the blinders if they're going to be, so to speak, a horse in the race for saving souls as NovusOrdoWatch takes Tradition in Action to task via Canon Law and Satis Cognitum for TIA's grave and careless error on what constitutes heresy - public heresy. Ipso Facto Excommunication IS official Excommunication (latae sententiae) and the feeble argument offered by TIA that the head of the CDF hasn't declared himself a heretic means he's not is the same as Holder investigating himself amid all these scandals and declaring as head of DOJ that he's free and clear. We all know he's not. A sin so grave that it causes one to apostasize is a cause of heresy and, ergo, those who do so ARE heretics. But we stopped counting the heretics long ago since almost all who follow the false church of Vatican II are. Only God knows their hearts, but we know their words and actions and the proof of heresy is thoroughly listed to refute TIA's poor advice colored by their illogical opinion that unFrancis could be a true pope. Even though TIA is anti-sedevacantist, what they publish most often really plays into proof of the sedevacantist arguments. When will they connect the dots? Tradition in Action Gets It Wrong Again on Public Heretics
- Timothy 'Allah Akbar' Dolan is at it again as the CONciLIAR clown 'cardinal' encourages Muslims to live their faith. Never mind that they do not worship the same God - uh, has anyone told ol' cheese-head Dolan about something called the TRINITY?!! No, for him it's all about getting along, don't rock the boat, just have fun and provide smiles galore as souls are savaged. Islamic terrorism isn't the greatest threat. Nor is global climate change as Dumbama incredibly said in Germany after attacking Catholic education in Ireland as 'divisive'. No, the greatest threat as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey rightly nails is CONciLIARism for it's all about souls. Somebody tell Dolan fast because he remains Ever Faithful To Their False Religion
- Coincidence or Godincidence? NovusOrdoWatch reports that the first time JP2's 'relic' was supposed to be exhibited at Lourdes last October, Lourdes flooded terribly. A sign? The second time: on the same day a group of compromised CONciLIAR 'theologians' railroaded through a 2nd "miracle" to fast track JP2's CONization, Lourdes flooded AGAIN, this time much worse -- so much so that it was declared a "disaster area" akin to the Apocalypse. The real disaster is the lost souls Wojtyla is responsible for before God. Many have had visions of the Polish 'pope' in hell fire. Considering his words and actions and St. John Chrysostom's words that "the floor of hell is paved with the skulls of rotten bishops" and that's all Wojtyla was, a bishop - and with these catastrophes where Our Lady declared herself the Immaculate Conception, it's highly, highly doubtful he was ever "Mary's Pope". See "Saint" John Paul II Strikes Again
- Are you so bad you're even denied the Novus Ordo cookie? No problem, just have someone else go up twice. That's how bad the CONciLIAR confusion has become as NovusOrdoWatch files their latest News Digest with a horde of links that prove only too clearly satan's role in eclipsing the true Church, beginning with That's what 'Communion' in the Hand does for you to Ratzinger's Cronyism rewards an Anglican for Theology!
- So Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis thinks praying with Lutheran minister while not urging him to convert is a way towards unit? As Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey reveals yet once again Jorge's words and actions have been thoroughly condemned by a slew of past true Popes with infallible decrees that call this Argentiian layman just what he is: An apostate clown who is outside the bosom of holy Mother Church and alien to Christ. Tom adds divine revelation, Canon Law and common sense to indicting the dangerous Francis The Illusionist Part Three
- Talk about the cart leading the horse, we urge traditional journalists to actually take unFrancis at his word and attack hypocrisy - the hypocrisy of a Marxist layman from Argentina who as the 'bishop' of Rome is doing all he can to further denude the Church of Her infrangible truths and traditions while posing as a humble follower of St. Francis. Not! But then he's a Jesuit and is trying to influence - social engineer, if you will, the Jesuit staff at La Civilta Cattolica as National Catholic [sic] Reporter reports by the most liberal of Jesuits Thomas Reese Francis tells journaists to attack hypocrisy
- Just as we've been running the series with proof why all must abandon the Novus Ordo Mess, the CONciLIAR clowns are up to their old tricks in tinkering once again with their invalid rite by trying to re-introduce good St. Joseph into the mix. Believe us, the foster-father of Christ is very content the way the True Mass is and is not lobbying for inclusion. After all, what good is having your name included in a sacrilegious rite that takes its marching orders from hell? Traditio reports on the latest alteration of the "abomination of desolation" in Newrome Changes Its Invalid Novus Ordo Mess Yet Again
- Is it a white flag of surrender or the rainbow flag? That's the question Margaret C. Galitzin poses as she relates how the silence on opposition to sodomy is deafening from the Vatican as the pro-homosexual legislation sweeps nations closer to the abyss as she points out in so many Waving the White Flag on 'Gay Marriage'
- Sodomites within the Vatican are taking advantage that Jorge can do nothing about ridding the notorious "'gay' lobby" there by flaunting it on a website called "Venerabilis" in trying to recruit more queer presbyters as Traditio reports. Will the rot never end? Who will tell the CONciLIAR cabal that there is Nothing Venerable about a Sodomite Web Site from Vatican City
- Finally an influential voice gets it. El Rushbo - aka Rush Limbaugh nails the cause of America's ills in a Newsmax article. Uh, yeah, it's abortion just as Our Lady warned at Fatima that Russia's errors would spread if man did not follow her formula for peace. We did not and the results are inevitable with over 50 million souls lost before they ever escaped the womb Abortion at the Root of Much of America's Ills
- As bizarre as it sounds, you will see that Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis and his Protestant cronies inside the Vatican and out believe that the Holy Ghost failed. Yes, you heard right. They think God got it wrong! This unbelievable conclusion is the gist of Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey's pilloring of the apostate Jorge et alii over their rotting rationale that doctrine can change, that the Mystical Bride of Christ is not spotless. Impossible to us, but that's the thinking of Modernists like Francis the Illusionist Part Three
- Why the glut of true priests? Why has the Great Apostasy not been eradicated? Just see NovusOrdoWatch for the commisseration of the 45th anniversary of Paul the Sick's drastic, tragic alteration of the divinely ordained Rite of Ordination that has made anyone - yes, any 'priest' ordained under that modernist rite "totally null and utterly void" as decreed infallibly by Pope Leo XIII plus Pope Pius XII as you'll see all definitive proof you need to realize this devastating truth in No valid priests or bishops in 45 years: Unholy Orders
- France, the Eldest Daughter of the Church, is today a cesspool, but Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis has lived in the sewer of syncretism so long he can't smell the rot as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey rails against Jorge's non-chalant dissing of doctrine in Francis the Illusionist Part One
- Railroad job by a commission of CONciLIAR 'theologians'! They're intent to push a train wreck on the faithful by having the disingenous audacity to approve Karol Wojtyla for conization in the false church. In Heaven? Well, you've got to believe that's a whole different story considering how JP2 so betrayed Christ's Church, but to the robber barons they must make him a 'saint' to justify Vatican II so that Paul the Sick can naturally follow, thus paving the way for his successors. What more proof do you need as to the fact the counterfeit church of conciliarism is the Great Apostasy? Tell that to Vatican Insider Theologians approve John Paul II's second miracle
- The Cult of Man spawned the apostasy via Paul the Sick or was it the other way around? Either way, as Dr. Robert P. Banaugh explains in his first part of "The Church of Man", it has led to a split from the Church's mission to save souls as he points out in A Fundamental Inversion in the Goals of the Church
- False 'popes' Benedict and unFrancis should continue to sweat no matter how much they think they're getting away with the pedophilia cover-up as Traditio reports because Internation Criminal Court Rules 'Popes' Do Not Have Automatic Immunity Against Criminal Prosecution
- Why politics and religion never mix, especially with corrupt politicians and false religions such as the counterfeit church of conciliarism which is anything but Catholic as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey shows in seeing how the Venerable Anne Katherine Emmerich's prophesy is manifesting itself with tragic results spawned by the very disciple of the devil Obama has followed to a tee as Tom explains in Defending Their Boy Saul, Alinsky, That Is