- So much for the "Fortnight of Freedom" as Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey reports on this false crusade by false prelates and the like toward a false goal, but then what else would you expect from the CONciLIAR cabal in bed with other apostates, mostly on the left as Tom shows in his Fortnight of Fraud Update
- A true priest who went horribly wrong has passed from this earth. Pray that this ultra radical apostate and novelist Fr. Andrew Greeley, whom the liberal National 'Catholic' Register said "had the dirtiest mind ever ordained", made amends with God before his death as NovusOrdoWatch provides more details on this Chicagoan now Dancing with the Fishes
Why the mainstream media, or should we say lamestream media, will never acknowledge that the CONciLIAR church is not Catholic and the only visible true Catholic Church can only be found in the catacombs, so to speak, where true priests offer the untainted Mass of All Ages - the Canonized Apostolic Traditional Latin Mass. Traditio responds it's because of ignorance and liberal bias in Why the 4th Estate Can't Be Truthful
- With the feast of Corpus Christi it is important that Catholics realize how few 'priests' can really confect the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. NovusOrdoWatch presents a defining piece by Fr. William Jenkins that proves the invalidity of the new rite since 1968 Purging the Priesthood in the Conciliar Church
- What's behind the Lodge Door? Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey shows us how far in bed the CONciLIAR cabal is with the Masons, Rotarians and that ilk of organizations that are condemned by the true Church but welcomed by the new church spawned by satan as we see in his piece Believe In Masonry, Speak As A Mason, Just Don't Go To The Lodge*
- Rogerio Cesar Perera Gomes presents part one in tracing the Progressivist Sect and Vatican II in showing how the bastions of decency and morality were chipped away at until the fortress was penetrable and in line with the French Revolution ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity in The Spirit of Liberty Infiltrates the Church
- "Good Catholics, the Newchurch of the New Order and its Newpope, Francis-Bergoglio, should be ashamed for their immorality. Moreover, they should, at this point, shut down their immoral and unCatholic establishment for good. The Newchurch of the New Order is not only heretical and bereft of true Sacraments, now it has been proven to be murderous as well. It kills both the body and the soul. No true Catholic can have anything to do with it." This from Traditio on NY Times expose of 'cardinal' Timothy Dolan has been using newarchdiocesan funds to pay for abortions
- "The Voice of the Desert" is a Spanish rock band as NovusOrdoWatch points out, but what is unique about it is that three conciliar cons - erh, a 'priests' sing in it. The irony is that they can be called singers, but not priests because their NovusOrdolites who, along with every other presbyter 'ordained' in Paul the Sick's new rite since 1968, have no power to confect the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist nor forgive sins. Ironic also is the title of the band since what the church of Vatican II has done is create a desert where once there was a lush land so fruitful with conversions. See
- New meaning to "katie bar the door." Traditio poses probability that Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis will usher in women clerics just as Anglicans have. What else would you expect from the most touchy-feely 'Bishop' of Rome since Alexander VI? Except the Borgia pope never apostasized or preached heresy. Wouldn't Gloria Steinem and Helen Reddy be proud I am woman hear me roar!
- Should we be surprised that a faux cardinal gave faux communion to a faux Catholic in a faux church under faux conditions? Faux means false and they don't get much more false than really queer communist activist Vladimir Luxuria. As NovusOrdoWatch points out - "luxuria" is the Latin word for "lust." Such is the way in the CONciLIAR cabal in the latest Casting 'pearls' before swine: Is nothing sacred anymore?
- Lyle J. Arnold, Jr. explains why the CONciLIAR faux 'popes' are the exact opposite of St. Peter in their persistence to let the rotting, fetid stench of sin grow worse with no intent of cleaning up the malicious malodor because, with each imposter, the fetor only grows worse, making what was so Catholic totally unrecognizable as he explains in his piece John Paul II & the Augean Stables
Throughout Mary's month of May we offered a different flower and virtue each day to Mary, Queen of the May, capped by our daily Rosaries. You are strongly encouraged to continue each and every day to do as our heavenly Mother asked at Fatima and that is to make reparation, to love her divine Son and to keep the Faith. How do we do that? By praying throughout the year the Holy Rosary
and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
and praying The Fatima Prayers
On the very last day of May we offer Our Lady both the ANEMONE flower which represents the beautiful virtue of UNION WITH JESUS and the full bouquet from the full month. The Anemone is a woodplant whose beautiful flower is renowned. Also well known is the fact Our Lady constantly encourages us to come to her Divine Son and be united with Him through her. That is because He loves His Mother and His children so and is so pleased when we honor her as He honored her during His life on earth and after in Heaven where He, along with the Father and Holy Ghost crowned Mary as Queen of Heaven and earth. That is why today is so special for we take the entire bouquet offered throughout the month and offer them all to our Blessed Heavenly Queen with a bonanza of bouquets of flowers and the corresponding virtues that we have pledged to Our Lady to practice in our prayers and devotion of Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
To print and clip out the graphics above of the bouquet of flowers surrounding Our Lady go to HOLY CARDS
John Gregory provides a contemplative, meditative treatise on the Fifth Glorious Mystery on her glorious feast. What greater glory can there be for a lifetime of devotion and uncompromising fiat to the divine will than
to be recognized for all time what the Blessed Mother accomplished in being crowned by her divine Son and heavenly Father with the assistance of the Holy Ghost, her divine Spouse. It is a lesson for us that indeed there is a light at the end of this worldly tunnel, a light from the Beatific Vision attainable only by adhering willingly and lovingly to the will of Almighty God for she is the Woman of the Apocalypse, with a crown of twelve stars. John shares his thoughts on The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and earth
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a thirteen-minute sermon by Fr. Benedict Hughes, CMRI on St. Louis Marie de Montfort and the Act of Consecration, which many are making on the Feast of the Queenship of Mary.
While Father's sermon was for the feast of St. Louis and the beginning of preparation for making the Act of Consecration to Jesus through Mary today as willing slaves of Our Lady, it is the Consecration which Father points out was lauded by several true Sovereign Pontiffs as truly one of the greatest devotions, outside of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, that one can make to the Blessed Virgin Mary and that is pleasing to her divine Son. Father explains in relating the merits of St. Louis De Montfort and True Devotion
Those who have made their 33-Day Preparation for today's feast of the Queeenship of Mary are now prepared to make their Total Consecration. Those who have already made their Total Consecration in the past can renew their Consecration today as well. We have included the Consecration here so that you have it readily available to take with you to Holy Mass, or, if that is impossible, renew it at home before an altar shrine or statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, keeping in mind your promises of carrying out all that is asked of you as a slave of Mary according to the Method of the holy St. Louis Marie de Montfort. Click here for the Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary
Today is the second day of the Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus leading up to the First Class Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus on Friday, June 7. We again encourage all those who have not had their home enthroned to the Sacred Heart to seek out a traditional priest to enthrone your home and protect your family by clicking below as you continue the Novena to the Sacred Heart
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
V. The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
And she conceived of the Holy Ghost. (Hail Mary)
V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
Be it done unto me according to Thy word. (Hail Mary)
V. And the Word was made flesh.
And dwelt among us.(Hail Mary)
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
V.Let us pray.
Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the Incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae.
Et concepit de Spiritu Sancto.
Ecce ancilla Domini.
Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum. (Ave Maria)
Et Verbum caro factum est.
Et habitavit in nobis. (Ave Maria)
Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Gratiam tuam, quaesumus Domine, mentibus nostris infunde: ut qui, Angelo nuntiante, Christi Filii tui incarnationem cognovimus, per passionem ejus et crucem ad resurrectionis gloriam perducamur. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
The Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Lord have mercy on us,Let us pray.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of Heaven,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
God, the Son, Redeemer of the world,
have mercy on us.
God, the Holy Ghost,
have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God,
have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, * pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, *
Holy, Virgin of virgins, *
Mother of Christ, *
Mother of divine grace, *
Mother most pure, *
Mother most chaste, *
Mother inviolate, *
Mother undefiled, *
Mother most amiable, *
Mother most admirable, *
Mother of good counsel, *
Mother of our Creator, *
Mother of our Savior, *
Virgin most prudent, *
Virgin most venerable, *
Virgin most renowned, *
Virgin most powerful, *
Virgin most merciful, *
Virgin most faithful, *
Mirror of justice, *
Seat of wisdom, *
Cause of our joy, *
Spiritual vessel, *
Vessel of honor, *
Singular vessel of devotion, *
Mystical rose, *
Tower of David, *
Tower of ivory, *
House of gold, *
Ark of the covenant, *
Gate of Heaven, *
Morning star, *
Health of the sick, *
Refuge of sinners, *
Comforter of the afflicted, *
Help of Christians, *
Queen of angels, *
Queen of patriarchs, *
Queen of prophets, *
Queen of Apostles, *
Queen of martyrs, *
Queen of confessors, *
Queen of virgins, *
Queen of all saints, *
Queen conceived without original sin, *
Queen assumed into Heaven, *
Queen of the most holy Rosary, *
Queen of peace, *
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world,have mercy on us.
V. Pray for us, O holy Mother of God.
R. That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ.
Grant unto us, Thy servants, we beseech Thee, O Lord God, at all times to enjoy health of soul and body; and by the glorious intercession of Blessed Mary, ever virgin, when freed from the sorrows of this present life, to enter into that joy which hath no end. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Fatima Prayers
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust and I love Thee; and I beg pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not trust, and do not love Thee.
(repeat the above 3 times then bow your head in reciting the following:)
O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, I adore Thee profoundly. I offer Thee the most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in tabernacles throughout the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in unison with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.
O Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, my God, I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
O my Jesus, it is for love of Thee, in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the conversion of poor sinners.
Pray for the Sick
Pray for the Dearly Departed Souls
Click image above
Click image above
To assist all in striving toward holiness, click on the Confessional to your right to review your transgressions through a thorough Examination of Conscience
For the Feast of Corpus Christi we bring you an powerful piece by Timothy Duff in which he provides inspiration and a fail-safe method of being always in the right frame of mind to receive Holy Communion and never to take this Awesome Gift of the Bread of Angels for granted. He gleans several pointers from St. Louis Marie de Montfort's True Devotion as Tim furnishes an excellent checklist to continue the fervor. There is no better time to focus on truly and worthily receiving Christ into our very beings and being conscious of this great and wondrous gift throughout our entire day than during this span of a week when, having just celebrated we celebrate the glorious Coronation of Blessed Mary our Immaculate Queen, the feast of Corpus Christi is fresh in our minds, and we prepare for the great Feast of the Sacred Heart on Ides of June this year. Tim offers his short formula of spiritual success in True Devotion and Holy Communion
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a twelve-minute sermon by Fr. Benedict Hughes, CMRI for the First Class Feast of the Corpus Christi
as Father explains that the Propers of the Mass outside of the Epistle and Gospel were written by the Angelic Doctor St. Thomas Aquinas that he has become known as the Doctor of the Holy Eucharist. Father reminds us that the Blessed Sacrament is the heart of our spiritual life for everything is centered on the True Presence. He deduces that if we do not appreciate the Holy Eucharist we will lose Him. That is what has happened in the Conciliar church and it is all the more reason to reinforce our appreciation and love for Christ in the Blessed Sacrament. Father tells us the three purposes - Christ is a victim offered up just as He was offered up on the Cross, we receive and are fortified by the heavenly bread to nourish our souls as manna from Heaven, for without it we will starve. Thirdly, He loves us so much He wanted to be with us but He was to leave this world and yet wanted to remain and thus He left not only His Spirit, but the Sacrament of Divine Mercy and Divine Love. Father laments how many spend time with Him and watch with Him and encourages us to spend at least one hour a month in the presence of The Blessed Sacrament
No sooner do we finish one Novena then we begin another because the launch point for the Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is the Feast of Corpus Christi when holy Mother Church encourages us to begin the Novena that leads up to and includes the First Class Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus on Friday, June 7. We again encourage all those who have not had their home enthroned to the Sacred Heart to seek out a traditional priest to enthrone your home and protect your family. Novena to the Sacred Heart
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today on the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi what could be more venerable than the Blessed Sacrament. Mary was the living tabernacle of Our Lord and she is the one we turn to in order to gain a greater love for her Divine Son present Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity in the Holy Eucharist. For true Catholics assisting at Holy Mass and worthily receiving Holy Communion is the greatest grace we can receive, followed by prayer, chief among the prayers is Mary's
Holy Rosary while we also contemplate on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the thirtieth day of May the flower presented to Our Lady is the beautiful CAMELLIA with the corresponding Virtue being PERSEVERANCE. This magnificent flower, which is a greenhouse shrub, is relatively a new find from the tea plant. In fact, its Latin name was derived after the one who discovered it and who practiced perseverance: the Jesuit missionary Father Georg Josef Kamel, a missionary priest in Moravia. Perseverance also applies to the fact that there is but one more day left in this Month of May to honor Christ by showering His Blessed Mother with bouquets of flowers and virtues and by praying her Rosary and the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Bishop Richard Williamson, who has been traveling the world to encourage the new SSPX of the Strict Observance, a breakaway from CONciLIAR-leaning Bishop Fellay's agenda, continues his comments from last week with part two of this thread in which he points out that man cannot measure the degree or significance of an offense against God and if he truly realized the limitlessness of his Creator he would shudder in horror at any sin that would harm the sensitiivty of the Divine. It's a good thing God is patient with His creation but there are limits put on man by the Unlimited One and the more we focus on our end goal and the mystery of God's infinity, the better our chances of avoiding sin, avoiding eternal damnation for while our body and spirit might lean toward the world, our soul longs to rest in the bosom of the Beatific Vision. Bishop Williamson offers some advice to help us avoid the flames in part two Eternal Damnation?--II
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a nine-minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy virgin St. Mary Magdalen de Pazzi. She was a Carmelite nun in the 16th century who was given the mystical powers of ecstasy and the ability to sense the odor of sanctifying grace in others.
Despite obstacles from her parents, she entered the convent and asked to suffer in body, mind and soul for Our Lord, so much she loved Christ and her neighbor. Her joy and cheerfulness touched so many souls and she relishes spiritual communions when she couldn't receive the actual communion. As a reward for her faithfulness, Our Lord appeared holding a silver ciborium and a gold one, the former representing her spiritual communions and the gold one those she had received at Holy Mass. His Excellency encourages us to make spiritual communions often when we can't get to Mass and learn from the example of St. Mary Magdalen de Pazzi
Today is Day Eight in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi tomorrow, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today a day before the feast of Corpus Christi we honor a holy virgin who so loved the Holy Eucharist. That would be St. Maria Magdalen de Pazzi. Thus, we honor Mary with the title of Queen of Virgins for to remain pure it was important for young women to remain in the state of Sanctifying Grace and sustain their chastity by praying daily the
Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-ninth day of May the flower presented to Our Lady is the ASTER with the corresponding Virtue being GOODNESS. The Aster is named for the Greek aster which means star and the blooming herbs of the Aster with the showy daisy-like flowers blooms in the Fall, shining amongst the changing foliage which is losing its leaves. Appropriately Goodness shines through when others lose their luster. Goodness is what the Blessed Mother cherishes so much in her Divine Son's children for Goodness is the foundation of a sincere heart and a pure soul. There are but two days left this month to pray the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Griff Ruby extends this series because it's necessary to ask the questions that are so obvious and yet so few are willing to ask them because they are blind to the obvious. It's kind of like the elephant in the room, but most don't see it or want to see it for fear they'll have to face the truth. There are the innocent who just overlook something because their mind is on other matters or a routine has been altered or they've been taught or indoctrinated in such a way as to miss the obvious. But the obvious is something we can no longer ignore and that is that the
Church is in the time foretold in Sacred Scripture, the time of the "abomination of desolation", the time of the Great Apostasy. To deny that is to deny the obvious. For too long now the blind have led the blind on the conciliar cliff to the edge of the abyss. Only the true priests and bishops can save them. It's time to take off the blinders and see, really see that they alone have the authority and jurisdiction necessary for the salvation of souls.
A Cognitive Failure of Blindness
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you an eleven-minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy Bishop St. Augustine of Canterbury who followed Our Lord's charge to go and preach the gospel to the whole world. Augustine was sent by Pope St. Gregory the Great to England in fulfillment of his promise to Anglo slave children that he would turn them into angels.
Sure enough Augustine with forty monks headed for the British Isles even though they were dissuaded by the French bishops. Though Augustine had doubts, he was determined after St. Gregory re-encouraged him. Sure enough, in obedience, Augustine went forward and through the grace of God and divine Providence the king converted and soon after Christianity spread throughout the land thanks to this holy bishop known as the "Apostle of England" as His Excellency relates in his sermon on being obedient with the example of St. Augustine of Canterbury
Today is Day Seven in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today is the feast of St. Augustine of Canterbury, who was commissioned by St. Gregory the Great, to evangelize the true Faith to England and, as an obedient confessor, he carried through his mission out of holy obedience with great courage. Thus, it is appropriate on his feast that we honor Mary with the title of Queen of Confessors for what sustained these holy men was devotion to her, and since the time of St. Dominic, trusting in the Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
On the twenty-eighth day of May the flower offered to Our Lady as Queen of the May is the HONEYSUCKLE with the corresponding Virtue of CONFIDENCE IN GOD. The honeysuckle, a member of the columbine family is a sweet plant of long spurred flowers that resemble almost a trumpet like shape, trumpeting the Confidence in God. From the amazing floral display thus far in May, we can see the beauty He has created and this should spur on confidence in Him alone. Nothing, however is more beautiful to His beautiful Blessed Mother than a pure soul arrayed in grace. With only a few days left in Mary's month of May, let us not neglect the Devotion of The Little Crown of the Twelve Stars of the Blessed Virgin Mary
We offered our prayers and congratulations on Monday the blessed occasion of the twenty-fifth anniversary of ordination to the priesthood for identical twin brothers Father Dominic Radecki, CMRI and Father Francisco Radecki, CMRI. These Toledo-born brothers have been able to stretch out their Silver Jubilee with a celebration at Fr. Dominic's parish of Queen of Angels in Santa Clarita, California last Sunday on Pentecost with Fr. Francisco flying in from Michigan to be there and yesterday Fr. Dominic made sure to be at his brother's Mass to celebrate Trinity Sunday in Fr. Francisco's St. Joseph's parish in Wayne, Michigan. Besides being loyal consecrated members of the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen since their ordination at Mount St. Michael's on May 27, 1988, they are also the very successful authors of a landmark work that has opened the eyes of many a Catholic as to where the true Church truly exists and why every Catholic must flee the "abomination of desolation" which is the Novus Ordo. They lay out the history of the Church and the glaring heresies of the Vatican II church in their masterpiece book Tumultuous Times
How appropriate that the Radecki brothers were ordained on the feast of the holy historian St. Bede the Venerable for they followed in his footsteps in tracing the history of the Church right up to the present with their book. Yes, today is St. Bede's feast day and while the first step to sainthood is making one "venerable" the title of Saint Bede the Venerable means so much more for he was the illustrious ornament of the Anglo-Saxon Church and its very first historian. Considered the Father of English History, he was the first to date events as in the "Year of Our Lord" - Anno Domini
(A.D.) and would be appalled today to hear that the Modernist secularists want to make it A.C.E. (After the Common Era)in doing away with any reference to Christ whatsoever, all part of the anti-Catholic agenda to de-Christianize America thoroughly. That is the Masonic creed which Bede would never have stood for. St. Bede was officially named a Doctor of the Church by Pope Leo XIII. Considered a Father of the Church, he was the Benedictines' jewel and is often called The Holy Historian
Thanks to Traditional Catholic Sermons we are able to bring you a six- minute sermon by Bishop Daniel Dolan for the feast of the holy priest and Doctor of the Church St. Bede the Venerable who wrote the
history of the Church in the English language and chronicled how the Anglo-Saxon culture was influenced by the Catholic Faith. He was one who counseled all to never waste time and take time to pray for we never know the time. He was so holy that he was called "venerable" before his death, thus his title to this day as His Excellency relates in his sermon on St. Bede the Venerable
Today is Day Six in preparation for the First Class Feast of Corpus Christi, a special day set aside for acknowledging the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, i.e., the TRUE PRESENCE, Which is possible only when a true priest confects the bread and wine in a canonized apostolic Mass of All Ages - the Traditional Latin Mass, known throughout the ages as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and not to be confused with the newfangled man-made Novus Ordo rite which, and those who are not aware please be seated when you read this - CANNOT confect the True Presence in the Blessed Sacrament! Pray that more men, who thought they were actual priests, will realize this and contact a traditional bishop to correct this grave error. There should be a mad exodus of conservative Novus Ordo presbyters with the Public Heresy proclaimed by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are redeemed, totally nullifying the Dogma that Outside the Church there is no Salvation (Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus). We'd all best pray harder and now is a good time with this Novena in preparation for Corpus Christi
Each day we feature a title and/or salutation to Our Lady in celebration of Mary's month of May and today, on this feast of St. Bede the Venerable and Silver Jubilee of two dedicated priests as we prepare for the upcoming feast of Corpus Christi, we honor Mary as most admirable. It is an admirable habit to pray daily her Holy Rosary and contemplating on the magnificent titles she is known by in the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary and The Fatima Prayers.
click above to go to past issues over the last nine months
- Sure n' begorrah, St. Patrick must be rolling over in his grave at the sight of the apostates who have ruined not just his beloved land but his beloved Faith on both sides of the Atlantic as Dr. Droleskey details something far, far worse than tornadoes or hurricanes with The Whirlwinds of Spiritual Destruction
- Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis layman turns to another layman for communicating with the devil - erh, ah Exorcism - which is impossible for a layman to do, especially when he's a Lutheran. What part of Outside the Church there is no salvation doesn't the Argentinian Apostate-tending-toward-Antichrist not get? NovusOrdoWatch reveals how wacky the CONciLIAR cabal has gone in letting the devil have his day. Why not? Considering there are no true Exorcists left, save for a few who see the real danger inherent in wholesale exorcisms, it's Beelzebub bar the door UnFrancis' Favorite Exorcist is a Lutheran!
- On one thing we're in agreement with Bergoglio. He doesn't want to be called "pope" and we're fine with that because he's not! He's merely "Francesco, 'Bishop' of Rome. Pardon us, make that unFrancesco. As Traditio writes Who's on First?
- In light of blatant blasphemy by Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis that all are saved regardless of creed as long as they "do good" in a "culture of encounter" (whatever the heck such gobbledygook like that means), Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey exposes the heretic for what he is - definitely NOT a true pope. This latest heresy by the apostate Argentinian layman posing as a pope, oops, 'Bishop' of Rome, has gotten a lot of play in the secular press and must be addressed and who better than one of the most prolific Catholic writers today to set the record straight in Francis Do-Right
- Maybe the reason Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis won't wear red is because he is a Red! For the man who proffers that he is so full of charity, he forgets the symbolism for a pope wearing red. Of course, he's not the pope so why would he know anyway?! Dr. Marian Therese Horvat refutes the excuses why he didn't wear the scarlet mozzetta and eschews other papal traditions as she explains The Symbolism of the Papal Red & White
- Memo to all who LIE: Everything is relevant to God and He remembers everything. That is a message Dr. Droleskey imparts in his piece "Irrelevant" Now Perhaps, Not At The Particular Judgment
- Chicago has become the cesspool not just for its political thuggery, but also the CONciLIAR cabal who keep protecting the pedophile presbyters of the Bogus Ordo. Cost of the cover-up? 30 million and counting. Traditio points out St. Augustine's words: "It is better that the truth be known than that scandal be covered up." See If St. Ignatius were alive today...
- Don't ever buy the line that Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis is camera shy because he wants to avoid scandal, when what he does is nothing but scandal to God and the faithful. Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey calls his bluff and those defending him in So Much For The Sandro Magister "Photo Op" Theory
- Resurrection Reality Check by NovusOrdoWatch in their "No Rupture with the Past" Update provides beaucoup evidence that the CONciLIAR cabal is complicit in Denying the Bodily Resurrection of Christ
- In her sixth installment Dr. Carol Byrne shows how deep into the communist mindset one Giovani Montini was as the tutor to Giorgio La Pira, A Catholic Communist, in already setting in motion the Great Apostasy way back in the 20's and 30's in Italy as she gets to The Roots of La Pira's Revolutionary Agenda
- There are a plethora of titles attributed to the new man in Rome and Dr. Droleskey seems to nail each one and, while they are not complementary, they are totally true as he documents, specifically in Francis The Manichean
- Alienated by Church Doctrine? Oh, we can't have that, you poor "gay" folk. We must be tolerant and take a "conciliatory approach" as Traditio reports that New York's clownish 'cardinal' Timothy Dolan has Thrown in the Moral Towel
With friends like this, who needs enemies?
- Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey takes the synthetic syncretist Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis to task for his "plastic pabulum" in his article Don't Worry, Jorge, We Don't Take You Seriously As Any Kind Of Catholic
- As NovusOrdoWatch brings to the fore, Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis would be wise (if that's possible!) to see what real humility is by reading the words penned by Pope St. Pius X's Secretary of State Cardinal Rafael Merry del Val: The Litany of Humility
- CONciLIAR sewer now putrifying Africa as Traditio reports sex abuse in Uganda. Contest is on as to who has the most scandals: Obama or the CONciLIAR cabal as word leaks out on Newchurch's Next Scandal Brewing
- Isn't it interesting as Elaine Jordan writes that The Moors Could Not Destroy Our Lady's Image, but, as Traditio reports, Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis is doing everything he can to destroy Our Lady's message at LaSalette and Fatima as well as Quito where what the CONciLIAR cabal is doing was foretold Our Lady of Fatima weeps over Apostasy
- See latest NovusOrdoWatch News Digest for May 18 for interesting pieces found Only in the Novus Ordo
- Catholic Truth? Do you really think the CONciLIAR cabal even cares any more? See Dr. Droleskey's piece on a real piece Kurt Koch who conveys that the Jews have nothing to worry about. Showing Us The Value Of A Conciliar "Consecration"
- Another scandal in Minnesota on the heels of approving queer unions. This is fast becoming the state of 10,000 Lakes going south to where they could use that water if they could quench themselves in hellfire. Of course they can't. So wouldn't it make sense to repent now? Not the CONciLIAR clowns in charge as another scam turns out to be a sham as Traditio reports: Embarrased by Embezzlement? Never the V2 faux 'popes'
- For Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis Fatima is just a phone call away. Why bother? See Dr. Thomas Droleskey's Phoning it in
- Social Media is the death of decency and cursive writing as Margaret Galitzin explains in The U.S. Says Goodbye to Cursive Writing
- Pardon Dr. Droleskey if he's had too much tryptophan from all the turkeys who are more like chickens who have come home to roost in apostasy as he points out on NY's Tim Dolan & Gov. Cuomo in Talking Turkeys
- Traditio reports Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis wants Brazil to pony up 60 million dollars for his Junket to Corrupt Junkies at World Youth Day
- Truth is so elusive when lies rule the day as Dr. Droleskey shows how we have not truly realized why things are so corrupt today in the USA. Read part two of his essay to understand the cause and effects of our lawless land Having Developed An Immunity To Truth - Part Two
- NovusOrdoWatch points us to a new work by John Lane Concerning A SSPX Dossier on Sedevacantism, but it is not the first refutation of the same SSPX book for Griff Ruby masterfully and thoroughly refuted Fr. Boulet's work three years ago in fourteen installments. These links can be found at In Conclusion - A Real Solution to a False Problem
- How do you tell if the head man in Rome and the head man in the White House are lying? Their lips move! Dr. Droleskey details in part one of Having Developed An Immunity To Truth
- Lyle J. Arnold Jr. presents a piece on a modern day Herod who, thank God, was convicted of his barbarous and murderous deeds. Kermit Gosnell’s Slaying of the Innocents
- NovusOrdoWatch provides a great retort to Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis and his Modernist Gobbledygook at its Finest - NOT!
- As if two false popes aren't enough, John Paul 2 look-alike surfaces eight years after death and is immediately arrested as the spin in Rome might be It's a Bogus Ordo "Miracle"!
- Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis Copts a feel for Monophysites as he receives heretics' award. Why not. Just like misery loves company, so, too, apostates love company. unFrancis Copts Out
- Want to promote a cause? Just hold a CONization. That's what Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis did Sunday in surpassing JP2's 500. Record broken, but it's a broken record to true Catholics
- Tribute to Patrick Henry Omlor, a true pioneer of Tradition Trailblazer for Truth and Tradition
- Traditio reports: Pedophilie protector and perverted faux 'cardinal' Roger the Dodger Mahony flaunts his demonic defiance in the face of Bergoglio as proof UnFrancis proves he's a toothless paper tiger
- Voris is voracious in his hypocrisy as NovusOrdoWatch exposes his shallow shilling for Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis as a conservative. Oh, true Catholics beg to differ. Voris is a shameful sham shunning truth as we see with an overwhelming amount of proof provided to show how the Voris Virus veers off the Vortex
- We used to say we could trust our cardinals, bishops, priests and especially the Pope. After Vatican II, we could not say that anymore. But as for the truths and traditions of holy Mother Church, there is no "we used to say" as Dr. Droleskey documents in taking NY's clown prince Timothy Dolan to the woodshed in his piece Memo To Timothy Michael Dolan: Catholics Never Say "We Used To Say"
- NovusOrdoWatch alerts all to Michael O'Halloran's excellent piece in Christian Order on whether Catholics should "respect" false religions. The answer is a resounding "NO!" as we see in Continuity or Contradiction?
- One of the last things Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis would be is logical and that is what Dr. Droleskey addresses in Francis The Logician
- Modernist CONciLIAR nuns have none of the virtues or sincerity of the pre-Vatican sisters who inspired so many. But of course, as Traditio reports, the latter cared about souls, whereas the former it's all political See Nuns in the Clink
- Mr. Nasty (aka Dr. Thomas A. Droleskey) takes Mr. Bergoglio the unFrancis to school in his quirky, but dead-on polemics Francis Takes Us To Ding Dong School Of Apostasy
Click image above